Hello Friends, Today, I am Going to Talk About how to remove wrinkles from the face at home - 2 ways to remove wrinkles naturally. get rid of wrinkles - get rid of ...
How To Remove Wrinkles From Face At Home
As we all know that wrinkles on the face with increasing age is the natural process. This happens to the body parts that are uncovered and comes in direct contact with sunlight such as hands, neck, face, forearms and many more. This happens when our skin loses moisture and thickness and this mostly happens at the age group of 40-50 years.
Three major causes of wrinkles:
- Exposure to sunlight
- Having an unbalanced diet
Especially for people with fair skin, exposure to sunlight is the main cause of wrinkles. Some creams are there that are present in the market to reduce wrinkles from the skin. Mostly these creams contain:
- Vitamin A
Scientifically proven home remedies to improve wrinkles are:
There are some vitamins and oils present in banana which helps in boosting the health of the skin.
- Take one-fourth of banana and mash it unless it becomes the smooth paste.
- Apply a thin layer of this paste on your skin.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
Aloe vera is one of the best natural products for healing wrinkles. It is scientifically proven that the consumption aloe vera gel for 90 gays reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
It is also proven that if aloe gel is applied to the skin is also reduces the appearance of winkle and makes the skin healthy and hydrated. Aloe vera gel is the best face wrinkle remover.
As eggs contain proteins in large quantity so applying egg white to the skin helps in reducing wrinkles from the skin as they add collagen to the skin and make the skin stretchy and healthy.
- Take two eggs.
- Separate egg yolk and egg white in a bowl.
- Beat egg white well for around 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy.
- Apply it to your face with your finger.
- Let in remain on your face for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water and apply moisturizer to your face.
You can use this around 2-3 times a week. Not to be used by the people allergic to eggs.
Vitamin C is present in many fruits and vegetables such as guava, kale, chili peppers and many more. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps in increasing collagen in the skin and makes the skin healthy. Applying the gel made up of products containing vitamin c helps in improving the wrinkles from skin and other damages on skin. Vitamin C gel makes the skin hydrated and increases the production of collagen inside the skin which helps in fighting from harmful UV rays from the sun.
Grape Seed Extract:
Grape seeds contain polyphenols, fatty acids any many more things which help in tightening the skin and makes the skin glowing.
- Take the grape seed extract or seed oil.
- Apply it to the affected area of your skin.
- Leave it as long as you can and then wash your skin.
Castor oil helps in increasing the production of elastin and collagen into the skin which results in diminishing the wrinkles and the fine lines from the skin and even removes them completely too.
- Take cotton.
- Dip it into castor oil.
- Apply it to the affected area of the skin and do not rinse the oil.
- Let it remain on the skin overnight.
- Do this every night for the best results.
Argan oil contains fatty acids and vitamin E which helps in replenishing wrinkles and fine lines from the skin. Our skin absorbs organ oil very easily and quickly.
- Take a few drops of organ oil.
- Apply it to your skin.
- Leave it for a while, it will be absorbed by the skin.
- Repeat it once or twice a day for best results.
This is one the Ingredient that you will find in every anti-aging cream. The use of avocado makes your skin healthy and radiant as it is a natural product and has no side effects.
- Take one avocado.
- Peel it and take out the pulp.
- Mash the pulp until you get out the smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your skin for around 20-30 minutes before going for a bath,
- Repeat this one or twice a week.
As we all know that cucumber contains lots of water and minerals in it. So it is the only fail-proof home remedy which if applied daily on the face removes the dark circles and wrinkles from the skin.
- Take a cucumber.
- Extract out its seeds and take the rest.
- Take out the water from the grated cucumber by squeezing.
- Clean your skin apply this water on your skin.
- Let it be dried naturally.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
- Apply this mask once on your skin daily for healthy and tight skin.
Lemon is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and we all know that vitamin C helps in rebuilding collagen into the skin and removes the fine lines and wrinkles from the skin.
- Take one lemon and honey.
- Take equal quantities of honey and lemon juice and mix them.
- Apply this mixture to your neck and face using cotton.
- Let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse.
As we know that green is loaded with antioxidants that clean our body from inside and reduces skin’s sagging and wrinkles.
- Take a green tea bag.
- Dip it into the cup of hot water.
- Let it be wiped for around 5 minutes.
- Add some honey for taste if you want.
- Drink it 3-4 time daily for best results.
Almonds are the rich source of vitamin E and oils which if apples on the skin reconstructs the elasticity of the skin and make it glowing and soft.
- Take 5-6 almonds and 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take almonds and soak them into the milk for overnight.
- Take the almonds out in the morning and peel of the almonds.
- Grind these almonds in the milk they are soaked.
- Grind unless you get the smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin for around 5 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with cold water.
I hope you enjoyed this video. It takes a lot of time to research and make these videos. If this information is useful for you in any way, then please press the like button, share with your loved ones and follow me on the below mentioned social accounts.
Spread the Message : How To Remove Wrinkles From Face At Home..