Abigail Hawk is a film and television actor from the United States. Abigail Hawk is best known for her roles as “Samantha Bonner” in the 1995 TV series “Reality Check” and “Abigail Baker” in “Blue Bloods.” She is also known for her roles in films such as “A Christmas in Vermont” and “Almost Paris.” She is also a director.
When was Abigail Hawk Birthed?
Abigail Hawk was born on May 4, 1985 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is 35 years old and born under the sign of Taurus. She is an American nationality. Prior to her marriage, her name was Abigail Diane Gustafson.
Abigail’s mother’s name is Diane Gustafson, and her father’s name is Robert Gustafson. Similarly, she moved to Sandy Springs with her parents while she was still a child. She also has a sister, but her name is unknown. Aside from this, no information about any other family members is currently available.
Even though Abigail is a well-known actress, she prefers to keep her personal and family life private. And avoids bringing them up in public.
Abigail Hawk’s Educational Background
Regarding her educational background and qualifications, she attended the “North Springs Charter School of Arts and Science” in Sandy Springs, Georgia. She has also worked as a trainee in her high school’s theater department, which sparked her interest in acting.
Furthermore, despite having already appeared in a TV series, she wanted to gain expertise in the art of acting and enrolled at the “University of Maryland” to pursue a BFA in theater. Then, during her college years, she began acting in theatrical plays.
Abigail was interested in life sciences in addition to theater and studied the subject thoroughly. During her sophomore year of college, she also went on a work-study trip to Belize to learn about lizards. Similarly, one of the most popular plays she performed during her college years was titled “Suburbia.
” In addition, while she was still a student at the university, the “Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center” was established for theater enthusiasts in 2001. And she took full advantage of it by immersing herself in the performing arts.
In addition, after graduating from college, she relocated to New York City to pursue a career in acting. However, she struggled to find acting jobs in the first few years after moving to the city. She then worked at retail stores to support herself financially. Meanwhile, Abigail continued to work in the actor to hone her acting skills. Similarly, she attended the University of Maryland.
Awards of Abigail Hawk
In the film “Almost Paris,” Abigail Hawk received her first major award as a career. She also won the “Best Actress Award” at the 2017 “Golden Door Film Festival.” Hawk was also a special guest at the Spring Gala of “HeartShare Human Services of New York.” In addition, in October 2017, she received the “Linda Dano Award.”
Who is Abigail Hawk Boyfriend?
Abigail Hawk had a long-term romantic relationship with Bryan Spies. Then, in 2009, she proposed to him. Similarly, the couple married the same year, and they have two sons. Their names, however, are not yet available. Furthermore, Abigail has a private life and does not frequently appear in the media. She has also kept in touch with her parents and her “University of Maryland” classmates.
How much is Abigail Hawk Height?
Abigail Hawk is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 64 kilograms. Her other body measurements are 36-26-36 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. Likewise, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
How much is Abigail Hawk Net Worth?
Abigail is very active on all of her social media accounts. She posts a lot of pictures and other content on her social media accounts. Similarly, she has 28K followers on Instagram, 5.4K followers on Twitter, and 17K followers on Facebook. In terms of earnings, she has a net worth of $800,000, according to her earnings. Her main source of income is her acting career.
Abigail Hawk’s Career line
- Abigail Hawk has been interested in acting since she was a teenager. Likewise, she began her acting career in 1995. She began her career with a minor role in the television series “Reality Check.” It was a children’s comedy series that aired for 14 episodes at 15 minutes each. And Abigail appeared as “Samantha Bonner” in all 14 episodes.
- She did, however, take a long break from acting before appearing in another film. Then, in 2007, she made her acting debut with a small part in the film “Across the Universe.” Unfortunately, she was not given credit for her work in this film.
- Abigail then appeared in yet another minor role. It appeared in the independent film “The Unidentified” in 2008. In 2010, she received her first leading role in a short film titled “The Tragedy of Maria Macabre.” In the film, she played “Maria Macabre,” a girl who is stuck in macabre dreams in her afterlife after not being granted salvation after her death.
- In addition, Abigail Hawk was cast in the role of “Abigail Baker” in the police procedural drama series “Blue Bloods” in 2010. Unfortunately, her career did not take off in a big way in the years that followed. However, “Blue Bloods” remains her most well-known project.
- She later appeared as a guest star in the crime series “Body of Proof” in 2011. She portrayed “Jenny Avery” in one of the show’s episodes, “Talking Heads.” Even though Abigail had been working for a long time, she was unable to advance her acting career by appearing in regular acting projects. In the early 2010s, she only appeared in two more shows, “The Jim Gaffigan Show” and “Are We There Yet?” She did, however, appear in minor roles in both series.
- She did, however, get her big break in acting in 2017. It was the time when she starred in “Almost Paris.” Domenica Cameron-Scorsese, Martin Scorsese’s daughter, also wrote and directed the film.
- It was her directorial debut, and Abigail was playing “Ellie,” one of the film’s lead characters.
- The film was also a critical success, winning awards and praise at numerous international film festivals.
- Furthermore, in 2016, she played the lead in the TV film “A Christmas in Vermont.” The film received average ratings and reviews. She then appeared as a guest star in shows such as “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” and “Noches con Platanito.”
- Furthermore, in 2018, she starred as “Mia” in the romantic comedy-drama film “Rich Boy, Rich Girl.” However, the film was a colossal critical and commercial failure.
- Then, in 2019, she portrayed “Det. Melissa Baker” in the police procedural drama series “Blue Blood.” The following year, she had a voice role in the animated film “Bubble Girl.” She has also appeared in films such as “As Christmas Goes By” and “Brother’s Keeper.”