Facts of Alex Mallari Jr.:
|Full Name:||Alex Mallari|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $10 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Alex Mallari Jr. is a Canadian actor who was born in the Philippines. Alex Mallari Jr. is best known for his role as Four/Ryo Tetsuda/Ryo Ishida in the 2015 Syfy television series Dark Matter.
How old is Alex Mallari Jr.?
Alex Mallari Jr. was born on February 19, 1988, in the Philippines and raised in Scarborough, Canada. He is currently 31 years old. Alex has been very talented since his childhood, as he was a competitive basketball player in high school until an injury sidelined him, and he was also successful at a national level in Tae Kwon Do.
Furthermore, no information about his parents or siblings is available. Further information about his educational background is not yet available. He did, however, go to the University of Toronto. In addition, he was heavily involved in sports as a child. He earned his black belt at the age of six and is a two-time Junior Canadian National Tae Kwon Do champion.
Who is the Wife of Alex Mallari Jr.?
Alexandra Beth, Alex’s wife, was married in 2010. However, they divorced in 2018 due to personal reasons. They also have a baby named Alonzo.
How Tall is Alex Mallari Jr.?
Alex is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs unknown. Similarly, he has black hair and black eyes. Alex enjoys sharing his life, son, and work on social media. Furthermore, he has approximately 12.4k Twitter followers and 12.3 million Instagram followers. Furthermore, he joined Twitter in December 2014 and has shared 470 Instagram posts as of March 2020.
Career Line of Alex Mallari Jr.
- Alex Mallari Jr quickly learned the value of hard work and dedication. It was clear that his determination would always propel him to great heights, regardless of the journey he chose to take. He also had national success in Tae Kwon Do and competitive basketball.
- When his basketball career was cut short in his senior year of high school due to an injury, Alex decided to attend the University of Toronto’s Criminology program. He joined with the goal of one day becoming an attorney.
- However, that journey was brief. During his time at university, he decided to pursue his childhood dream of becoming a “action star.”
- Alex jumped in headfirst, knowing nothing about the entertainment industry and having no guidance. This, of course, had resulted in some regrettable bumps along the way, but he was determined to find the right path, his own path.
- While attending the University of Toronto, Alex decided to pursue his acting career. His first on-screen appearance was as Kosoul Chanthakoummane in the TV documentary series Cold Blood. As a result, in 2010, he played Hiro in True Justice, an action series.
- Similarly, Alex has appeared in “Robocop,” “Remedy,” “Debug,” “Beauty and the Beast,” and a slew of other TV shows and films. He is best known for his role as “Four” (Ryo Tetsuda/Ryo Ishida) on “Dark Matter,” in which he displayed his incredible martial arts skills.
- Furthermore, Alex then played the role of Matty Tan in the American legal television series Conviction. In 2016, the film was released. Similarly, his most recent film is Insomnia, which was released in 2016 and in which he plays the character Ken.
- From 2015 to 2017, he was responsible for bringing the character “Four,” a strong and stoic warrior, to life on SyFy’s hit series “Dark Matter.” Alex Mallari Jr. has come a long way from being just another Scarborough kid to becoming the action star he’s always wanted to be.
- In 2019, he starred as Taggar in the television series Jett. In 2020, he appeared in two television shows as Malcolm Cody Patrick in Workin’ Moms and Mal in Coroner.
- Alex Mallari Jr.’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $10 million. Furthermore, his salary and income are still being investigated.