Facts of Avani Gregg
|Full Name:||Avani Gregg|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||TikTok star, Instagram star, YouTuber, Make-up artist, Actress|
|Sibling:||Two (sisters: Shanti Gregg and Priya Gregg)|
Avani Gregg is a make-up artist, actress, and internet celebrity from the United States. On the social media platform TikTok, Avani Gregg has earned the verification crown as well as the style guru badge.
How old is Avani Gregg?
On November 23, 2002, Avani Gregg entered this world. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is currently 18 years old. She was born in Indiana and has two sisters named Shanti and Priya Gregg. Furthermore, Anisha, her mother, is Indian, and Lewis Gregg, her father, is half African American and half Mongolian. She used to be a competitive gymnast as a child, until she suffered a back stress fracture. As a result, she trained at level 10 and became a level 9 gymnast.
What is the Net Worth of Avani Gregg?
Avani earns a decent amount of money through her social media career. She also earns money from brand endorsing, Instagram, and her brands. Moreover, she has endorsed brands like NYX Cosmetics and also has tie-ups with various other brands. She also has her own merchandise that includes hoodies, T-shirts, and phone cases. However, she has a net worth of around $20 million.
Is Avani Gregg dating someone?
She is currently in a relationship in her personal life. As a result, after months of speculation between the two, she confirmed her relationship with Sway House member Anthony Reeves in March 2020. The couple appears in several TikTok videos. She’s shared some adorable photos of herself and Anthony on social media. However, the couple is having a great time and living happily ever after.
How tall is Avani Gregg?
Avani is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 50 kgs (110 lbs). Her eyes are brown, and her hair is also dark brown. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 34-24-34. She also has a 32 B bra cup. She has an extensive collection of bold lipstick. In addition, her dress size is 3 (US), and her shoe size is 7. (US). Avani is also a big fan of hair coloring.
Career line of Avani Gregg
- Gregg is a TikTok star who has earned the verification crown as well as the style guru badge. She is best known for her fashionable makeup and for posting comedy, dance, challenge, and transition videos to her ‘@avani’ Instagram account. She was 14 years old when she started using social media to find her audience.
- Furthermore, her first viral TikTok video featured her in creepy clown makeup, earning her the nickname “Clown Girl” for a short time.
- In addition, in 2019, she joined Charli D’Amelio, Daisy Keech, Chase Hudson, and other popular TikTok creators in informing the social group ‘The Hype House.’
- As a result, she joined the Los Angeles-based collective The Hype House in December, along with Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae.
- At VidCon 2019, she reunited with several of her friends and fellow social influencers, including Payton Moormeier. In November 2020, she starred in her own show, “Here For It,” which addressed issues affecting Generation Z.
- She also portrays Gemma in the web series ‘Chicken Girls.’ She was named Tiktoker of the Year by Shorty Awards in May 2020. She stated in an interview that she wanted to be an actress, so she tried her hand at it on TikTok.
- After one of her make-up videos went viral, she gained over 3 million TikTok followers in less than three weeks. Aside from all of this, she is also the owner of the Depop clothing app.
- On July 9, 2015, Avani launched a YouTube channel. On YouTube, she posts vlogs, question-and-answer videos, and prank videos. She now has over 1.27 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- She is also well-known for her Instagram handle, ‘@avani.’ She also has a shopping Instagram account, @shopavanigregg.
- Her Instagram is filled with photos of her wearing various makeup looks. She also uses TikTok to share dancing and cute videos.
- Her boyfriend was the subject of one of her app videos, in which she was applying makeup to his face.