Facts of Bad Bunny
|Full Name:||Bad Bunny|
|Birthplace:||Almirante Sur Barrio, Vega Baja|
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Bad Bunny is a Puerto Rican Latin reggaeton singer and rapper. Bad Bunny is a songwriter, wrestler, and activist better known by his stage name ‘Bad Bunny.’ Similarly, he appeared on the WWE Raw brand.
How old is Bad Bunny?
Bad Bunny, real name Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio, was born on March 10, 1994, and is currently 27 years old. Benito is a Pisces who was born in early March. Similarly, Bad Bunny was born in Almirante Sur Barrio, Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, and is a Puerto Rican nationality. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, he is of Latin origin and follows Christianity.
Furthermore, his mother is a devout Catholic, and he sang in church choirs until the age of 13. Bad Bunny is the eldest son of Tito Martinez and Lysaurie Ocasio, as far as his family background and parents are concerned. Tito, his father, is a truck driver, and Lysaurie, his mother, is a retired school teacher. Furthermore, his mother enjoyed listening to salsa, merengue, and ballads, including Juan Gabriel’s Abrazame muy fuerte.
Likewise, Bad Bunny has two younger brothers named Bernie and Bysael. Furthermore, he spent his childhood at home as a very happy child, and he often considers himself fortunate to have such a loving family. Similarly, he and his siblings frequently assist his mother with house chores.
Similarly, Bad Bunny was very close to his siblings. Bad Bunny used to sing a lot as a kid. Furthermore, he began singing at a young age while listening to the album of popular reggaeton rapper Vico C. Likewise, he began singing at the age of five. Similarly, by the age of 13, he was already a songwriter and producer of his own songs.
Education of Bad Bunny
Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Bad Bunny graduated from the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo with a degree in audiovisual communication. However, in order to focus solely on his musical career, he dropped out of university. Similarly, after dropping out of college, he began working as a bagger at a local supermarket.
How much is Bad Bunny’s net worth?
When it comes to his earnings and net worth, Bad Bunny is a singer and rapper. Similarly, he has made a good living from his career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $16 million. However, no information about his asset values is available in the media. Furthermore, as a rapper, he has a very luxurious lifestyle and a lot of fame.
As a singer, Bad Bunny has not only made it to the music charts, but he has also received nominations for prestigious award shows. Similarly, his song “Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola” was nominated for Best Urban Song and Best Urban Performance at the Latin Grammy Awards. Similarly, he was nominated for Premios Juventud in 2017.
Is Bad Bunny dating someone?
In terms of his romantic status, Bad Bunny is straight and in a relationship. He is dating and in a loving relationship with Gabriela Berlingeri. Similarly, he met jewelry designer Gabriela Berlingeri in a restaurant in 2017 and began dating shortly after. She also accompanied him to all of his music shows and recordings. However, until 20200, their relationship was kept private and away from the public eye.
How tall is Bad Bunny?
This gifted musician and singer stands 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs approximately 78 kg. Similarly, his body type is fit, and his body measurements are 40-35-30 inches. Similarly, Bad Bunny has tanned skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair.
Career line of Bad Bunny
- In terms of his professional life, Bad Bunny is a singer and rapper. Similarly, he created ‘Diaries,’ which he uploaded to the online audio distribution platform SoundCloud. This song was also well-liked by many people, including popular music producer DJ Luian.
- Luian was impressed with his singing abilities and signed him as a result. Similarly, after recording ‘Hear This Music’ with regular artists, he began collaborating with many popular musicians.
- Furthermore, Bad Bunny worked with J Balvin, a Columbian singer, on his song “Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola.” Similarly, in the same year, he signed a contract with Cardenas Marketing Network and appeared in Becky’s song Mayores.
- Similarly, he collaborated with J Balvin and Prince Royce on the song ‘Sensualidad,’ which peaked at number ten on the Hot Latin Songs chart. Similarly, in November 2017, he released another song, ‘Tu No Metes Cabra,’ which peaked at the 38th spot on Hot Latin Songs. Similarly, his collaborations with well-known artists have increased his popularity.
- Similarly, after working with trap artists and other artists, he quickly gained an international audience. He has also worked with Nicki Minaj, Arcangel, Enrique Iglesias, Daddy Yankee, and Nicky Jam.
- Bad Bunny, too, has a YouTube channel. On this channel, he uploads music videos and audio from his albums. Similarly, his YouTube channel, titled ‘Bad Bunny,’ has 33 million subscribers. Similarly, his first video on the channel is titled ‘BAD BUNNY – SOY PEOR.’ He posted this video on December 9, 2016, and it has received 104 million views.
- Following that, Bad Bunny posted the official video for the same song on December 31, 2016, which has received 825 million views.
- Furthermore, Bad Bunny has posted 92 videos on the channel, with over 14 billion views. Similarly, his most popular video on the channel is the official video for the song Mia featuring Drake. Since it was posted on October 11th, 2018, this video ‘BAD BUNNY FEAT DRAKE – MIA (VIDEO OFFICIAL)’ has received 1.1 billion views.
- Similarly, his other popular videos on the channel include ‘BAD BUNNY – AMORFODA| VIDEO OFFICIAL’ and ‘BAD BUNNY X JHAY CORTEZ – DAKITI (VIDEO OFFICIAL). These videos have over 708 million views.
- Furthermore, Bad Bunny is an activist who started a campaign to save the life of a young boy. He used his celebrity and popularity for a good cause, raising funds for the boy who underwent heart transplant surgery.
- Furthermore, Bad Bunny assisted them by raising $100,000 in donations. Similarly, he is a huge wrestling fan. On Instagram, he posts photos with many WWE superstars, including Ronda Rousey and Goldberg.