Facts of Genevieve Tedder
|Full Name:||Genevieve Tedder|
|Married||Benjamin Tedder (2004)|
|Kids||Copeland Cruz and Miles Tedder|
Genevieve Tedder is a photographer from the United States. She rose to prominence as the wife of the pop-rock band OneRepublic’s lead vocalist, Benjamin Tedder.
Age and Family of Genevieve Tedder
Tedder, a photographer, was born in the United States of America on August 24, 1970. Genevieve’s nationality is American, and she is of white ethnicity. Her birthday is on the 24th of August every year, and her astrological sign is Virgo.
Friendships in College Genevieve and Benjamin Tedder Live as Husband and Wife Genevieve Tedder and Benjamin Tedder met for the first time in college. They exchanged wedding vows in 2004 at a private wedding after getting to know each other well.
What is Genevieve Tedder Net Worth?
Benjamin Tedder, Genevieve Tedder’s husband, has a net worth of $30 million. His incredible career as a singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer is the primary source of his income.In 2017, Genevieve and her husband, Benjamin, sold their five-bedroom Beverly Hills house to Cindy Crawford and her husband, businessman Rande Gerber, for $11.625 million. They previously purchased the house in 2013 for $7.485 million.
Genevieve Tedder’s Husband’s Career
- Benjamin Tedder, the husband of Genevieve Tedder, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer best known as the lead vocalist for the pop-rock band OneRepublic.
- He used to work as a waiter and a shop assistant at Pottery Barn in the early stages of his career.
- One Republic is a photograph by The term wiki refers to a collection of
- Apologize and Bleeding Love are two of Benjamin’s most-played radio singles.
- In addition, he serves as a producer on the reality show Songland.
- He has three Grammy Awards for Album of the Year to his credit and has been nominated for nine more.
- He received a Golden Globe Award nomination in 2017.