Facts of Ami Brabson
|Full Name:||Ami Brabson|
Ami Brabson is an American actress best known for her roles in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999), Homicide: Life on the Street (1993), and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999). (1990). She has been married to Andre Braugher since December 28, 1991.
What is the Age of Ami Brabson?
Ami Babson is an African-American ethnicity with American nationality. Ami attended Northwestern University for high school. During her high school years, she was a very active student. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the university.
Brabson has always been interested in dancing and acting since she was a child. Her parents always encouraged her to pursue a career that she was passionate about. She began training in her early teens to become an actress and work in the entertainment industry. She received her MFA from New York University’s acting graduate program.
Salary and Net Worth of Ami Brabson
Ami earns a lot of money as a well-known actress and personality. Her salary and net worth, however, are still under consideration. In addition, her husband, Andre Braugher, has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
Andre Braugher’s Married life
Ami is a talented singer in addition to an actress. She is also fluent in American, Southern, West Indian, and Standard British. On December 28, 1991, Ami married actor Andre Braugher.
Andre Braugher is a multi-award-winning actor. He is best known for his roles as Detective Frank Pembleton on NBC’s Homicide: Life on the Street, among other things. After a year of marriage, they had Michael Braugher. In addition, their two children, Isaiah and Wesley, were born in 1996 and 2003, respectively.
There have been no reports of divorces or split-ups between the couples. They aren’t even having an extramarital affair. Ami and her family are currently residing in South Orange. She is one of the most beautiful actresses with an attractive figure. She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. Similarly, she has black curly hair and black eyes.
Ami Brabson’s Career
- Ami began her acting career in the theatre. She appeared on Broadway twice, once as Angela in Paradise Factory Theatre.
- She was then seen in the play Way of the World as Betty/Peg.
- Ami was also seen in a number of regional productions. She also portrayed Quilly in Old Setter.
- She was then seen again in the play Fences, where she played Rose.
- In the play Splash Hatch, Brabson portrayed Marjorie.
- Her most recent two plays were “A Midnight Night’s Dream,” in which she played Helena, and “Othello,” in which she appeared as Emilia.
- Ami also enjoyed singing. Her career took a turn in 1993, when she appeared as the wife of her real-life husband in the show “Homicide: Life on the Street.”
- Following that, she was seen in the roles of Judge Karen Blake and Judge Madeline Drake on NBC’s Law & Order.
- She also played Alison Travis in FOX’s “The Jury.”
- Ami also played Vanessa Sharp in the television series “The Beat.”
- She appeared in Contamination in 2013.