Facts of Adil Rami
|Full Name:||Adil Rami|
|Birth Date:||27th December 1985|
|Birth Place:||Bastia, Corsica, France|
|Residence;||Bastia, Corsica, France|
|Height (Approx.):||190 Centimetre|
|Weight (Approx.);||88 kilogram|
French footballer Adil Rami is currently playing the central defender for French club Marseille with jersey no. 23.
Rami has also been playing the National Franch Football Team since 2010. He has been awarded Ligue 1:2010-11 and Coupe de France:2010-11 Lille Club, UEFA Europa League: 2015-16 and UEFA Europa League seasonal Squad: 2015-2016 at FC Sevilla.
What is the Age of Adil Rami?
Adil Rami was born to Moroccan parents in Bastia, France, on 27 December 1958. His sign of birth is Capricorn. Rami is a Frenchman and a white man. As a young man, he moved to Frejus, where his mother worked as a town council member. He grew up with three brothers, two sisters, and a brother.
Girlfriend Adil Rami’s Kids and Wife
At present, 33 Rami is neither married nor alone; he is open to an American icon Pamela Anderson. The lovebird was once seen kissing at St. Tropez, where the duo shared a cozy dinner at the restaurant of La Gioia.
He was previously related to the ex-lingerie model Sidonie Biemont. The former couple together has twin children. Apart from this, Rami has 2 eyebrow notches, but nobody knows why.
Net Worth and Endorsement of Footballer-Adil Rami
Rami’s significant revenue is the contract of his club, the salary of the national team, the endorsement agreement, and sponsorship agreements. Adil Rami has an estimated net worth of approximately $9.90 million by 2019.
Adil is currently signed on to the FC Marseille, where he receives a €6.30 million annual salary amounting to around 7.3 million dollars. Moreover, the current market value of Adil Rami is $6.32 million/€5.6 million.
His market value back in 2012 was $17.68 million indicating a decrease in its market value. But that doesn’t mean he’s not dirty rich. The football star has a luxurious Spanish house.
Adil Rami’s Career Line
- After appearing in several levels of young people at Frejus, he made his debut against the Amateur Championship in the 2003-04 seasons.
- He appeared in 24 matches in the next season. Rami began playing central defense after the 2005-06 season.
- In the same season, FC Lille offered him a trial. He took the opportunity, and after a week of training with Lille, Rami signed a $12,378.70 contract with Frejus.
- Remaining two months in season 2006-07, Rami was called by manager Claude Puel to the Lille Senior Team. On 19 May 2007, Rami made his professional debut with Auxerre in a match for League 1. On 4 June he signed an initial two-year professional contract, lasting until 2010. He was given jersey no. 23 and was permanently promoted to the senior team.
- Following the 2007-08 season, Lille signed a two-year extension of the contract.
- In the subsequent season, Rami was attracted by several clubs such as the Italian club, Milan; French club, Lyon; and Marseille, as well as the English club Arsenal and Liverpool. On 30 July 2009, Rami debuted in the first league of the club’s 3rd round of qualification in the UEFA Europa League. Adil Rami played Lille for 5 seasons, scoring 10 goals in 142 games.
- On 3 January 2011, Rami moved to the Spanish club Valencia and signed a $7.43 million to $12.38 million contract for the reported transfer fee. In his first game against Racing de Santander, Rami recorded Valencia’s first goal in a 4-3 home victory.
- On 25 September 2013, Rami, following an interview on Radio Valencia, was temporarily suspended from the contract by Valencia, criticizing openly his coach, Miroslav Dukic, and his teammates. For one reason, he was also punished for half the season for $340,414.25.
- In the meantime, Rami left Valencia and started training with the Italian Club in Milan.
- Valencia allowed him to train with Milan on 16 October 2013 and he was subsequently loaned.
- On 6 January 2014, Rami made his Series A debut in a 3-0 victory against Atlanta. His first club goal was against Turin.
- On 12 July 2014 Rami signed a three-year contract with a $5.26 million transfer fee from Rami to Valencia to cover the difference in payment from Valencia for an additional fee of $618,935, since Milan refused to pay the original buy-out clause of $9.28 million.
- He scored Milan’s first goal against Cesena, resulting in a 1-1 draw on 28 September 2014. On 1 July 2015, Rami joined Seville to sign the $4.33 million 4-year contract. He played for Seville for two seasons, in 49 matches.
- Next, Rami joined the Ligue 1 club in Marseille and signed a 4-year contract for $7.43 million in transfer fees. In his “2017-18 UEFA Europa League 3rd qualifying round,” he made his Marseilles debut against Oostende. He made his Ligue 1 debut in a 3-0 victory against Dijon. Rami took 22 appearances and scored his home club goal.
- Adil Rami made his international debut in a friendly match against Norway on 11 August 2010.
- He played for the Moroccan national team and was offered by Henri Michel at the competition.
- He refused the offer, however, citing his ambition to play for France.
- On 27 May 2012, in a friendly match in Stade du Hainaut, Valenciennes, France Rami scored his first international goal against Island.
- So far, he has earned his national side 33 caps. His teammates like Loic Remy, Anthony Martial, Dimitri Payet, and Paul Pogba are very well connected.