Facts of Bo Burnham
|Full Name:||Bo Burnham|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Sibling:||two elder siblings|
Bo Burnham is a stand-up comedian, actor, singer, rapper, and Youtuber from the United States. In 2018, Bo Burnham wrote and directed his first feature film, ‘Eighth Grade,’ which was produced by A24.
How old is Bo Burnham?
Bo Burnham is a 30-year-old American comedian-actor, singer, rapper, and YouTuber. Bo Burnham’s real name is Robert Pickering ‘Bo’ Burnham. Similarly, Bo was born on August 21, 1990, in Hamilton, Massachusetts, United States.
Bo’s zodiac sign is also Leo. Bo was born to his father, Scott, and his mother, Patricia. Bo’s father is the owner of a construction company, and his mother is a nurse. Bo has two older siblings, and as the youngest in the family, he was the most spoiled son in the family.
Education of Bo Burnham
When it comes to Bo’s education, he attended St. John Preparatory School in his hometown. Bo had always enjoyed performing arts since he was a child. He especially enjoys making people laugh with his comedy acts.
Bo also used to use a camcorder to record videos of himself impersonating his family members. Bo used to keep himself busy in theaters, so he went to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study Experimental Theatre to further his studies.
How much is Bo Burnham’s Net Worth?
Similarly, Bo has a self-titled YouTube channel with over 1.7 million subscribers. Bo has made a lot of money over the course of his career, but he has never publicly disclosed his earnings. However, some online sources estimate his net worth to be around $4 million.
Is Bo Burnham single?
Bo is currently in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend, Lorene Scafaria. In 2013, Bo began dating screenwriter, playwright, actress, singer, and film director Lorene Scafaria.
As of today, the couple is living a happy life together in Los Angeles, and he has not revealed anything about his previous relationship in public. Bo appears to have kept his previous affairs hidden from the public eye. In any case, we’ll let you know about Bo’s previous relationship as soon as we have reliable information.
How tall is Bo Burnham?
In terms of body measurements, Bo is a handsome man with a tough personality. Bo has dark brown eyes and brown hair. Bo has a slim and lean body build and stands at 6 feet and 5 inches; however, there is no additional information on Bo’s body measurements; we will update our database as soon as possible.
Career line of Bo Burnham
- Bo had always enjoyed performing arts since he was a child. He especially enjoys making people laugh with his comedy acts. In 2006, he released a song dedicated to his estranged friends and family, which went viral overnight. This response from his audience encouraged him to write more songs. He also wrote songs about racism, homophobia, and other issues.
- His work and performance were so fruitful and entertaining that he was able to sign four record deals with them. Bo released his first EP, “Bo Fo Sho,” in 2009. Bo Burnham released his debut album, “Bo Burnham,” the same year.
- Similarly, he released his two songs ‘What’ and ‘Make Happy’ in 2013 and 2016, respectively.
- In addition, in 2009, he appeared as a student on the show ‘Funny People.’ Bo recorded a one-hour stand-up special called “House of Comedy” for Comedy Central in 2010.
- Bo also served as an executive producer and writer for one season of ‘Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous.’ In 2018, Bo wrote and directed his first feature film, ‘Eighth Grade,’ which was produced by A24.
- In addition, Bo has a YouTube channel called ‘boburnham.’ Bo’s YouTube channel has over 1.77 million subscribers.