Facts of Teresa Giudice
|Full Name:||Teresa Giudice|
|Age:||49 years old|
|Birthday:||18 May 1972|
|Birthplace:||Paterson, New Jersey, United States|
|Husband:||Joe Giudice (m. 1999)|
|Net Worth:||-$11 Million|
|Profession:||Reality television cast-member and fitness competitor|
Teresa Gorga is a reality television cast member, author, and entrepreneur. Teresa Giudice is his professional name. She is best known for her appearances on the reality show. She is well-known for her appearance on ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey.’
She is well-known for her lavish lifestyle and highly publicized financial and legal problems that led to her prison sentence. She has authored several ‘New York Times best-selling cookbooks and appeared on ‘Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice 5’.
What is the Age of Teresa Giudice?
Teresa Giudice was born Teresa Gorga. She was born on May 18, 1972, in Paterson, New Jersey, USA. Giacinto and Antonia Gorga gave birth to her. Her mother passed away in March of this year. He is the son of Italian immigrants. Joey Gorga, her younger brother, is her only sibling.
They were brought up in the Catholic faith. She is of American nationality. She attended Berkeley College and majored in fashion marketing.
What is the Height of Teresa Giudice?
Teresa weighs 70 kg and stands 1.73 m tall. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are dark brown. She has a well-balanced and healthy body.
Who is Teresa Giudice’s Husband?
Teresa is a married woman. He is married to Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice. In New Jersey, he worked as a construction builder and restaurant owner. Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana are their four daughters.
What is the Net Worth of Teresa Giudice?
Giudice’s net worth is $11 million, the majority of which is in debt.
Teresa Giudice’s Career Line
- Giudice worked as an associate buyer for Macy’s. Since season one of ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey,’ she has been a cast member. She has also co-authored three cookbooks: ‘Skinny Italian,’ which was released on May 4, 2010, ‘Fabulicious,’ which was released on May 3, 2011, and ‘Fabulicious! : Fast & Fit,’ which was released on May 8, 2012.
- She also co-wrote a memoir, ‘Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again,’ with K.C. Baker. She also created Fabellini, a line of Bellini cocktails, as well as a haircare line named after Giudice’s daughter, Milania, with Jerel Sabella.
- She joined the cast of ‘The Celebrity Apprentice 5’ in 2012. In episode 12, she was fired. On October 3, 2017, she published her sixth book, ‘Standing Strong.’The Giudices declared bankruptcy in October 2009.
- Teresa and Joe Giudice were charged on July 29, 2013, with conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, and bank fraud, as well as making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.
- On August 14, 2013, the two pleaded not guilty in federal court to charges of financial fraud.
- Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison, while Joe was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison, with the possibility of deportation to Italy.
- Giudice was finally freed on December 23, 2015.