Facts of Calypso Valois
|Full Name:||Calypso Valois|
Calypso Valois is a popular French actress. Calypso Valois is a singer-songwriter of Uruguayan descent who specializes in pop orchestral and electro-pop. The actress is well-known for her roles in films such as ‘Personal Shopper,’ ‘The White Crow,’ and ‘Mood Indigo.’
How old is Calypso Valois?
Calypso Valois was born on December 16th, 1982. Her age at the moment is 38. Her birthplace, however, has not been revealed by any intelligence source. She is Jacno’s daughter, and Elli Medeiros is her mother. Sadly, her parents divorced when she was only two years old. Her race is French, and her ancestors are Caucasians.
There is no information on education available. She has also never discussed her professional background in public or on social media.
How much is Calypso Valois’s net worth?
Calypso Valois earns a lot of money and lives a lavish lifestyle as a result of her career. Similarly, she is said to have a net worth of around $500,000. However, she has not yet disclosed her exact pay, earnings, or assets.
Is Calypso Valois dating someone?
Calypso Valois is a well-known actress who keeps the majority of her personal information private. Similarly, she has been able to keep her personal and family life out of the public eye. Valois has not spoken publicly or in the media about her previous or current relationship status. Similarly, she may not be dating anyone right now. Furthermore, information about her previous relationships is not available.
She is a professional singer and actress who has never been involved in a controversy or rumor before now. It appears that she prefers to enjoy her personal life and does not wish to combine it with her professional life. She has also managed to balance her personal and professional lives.
How tall is Calypso Valois?
Calypso Valois, 38, is a stunning actress with a charming personality. Calypso Valois’s body proportions, such as height and weight, are unknown. Nonetheless, her eyes are blue-hazel, and her hair is light brown.
Career line of Calypso Valois
- Calypso Valois is a singer and actress by trade. In terms of her musical career, she began performing professionally as a musician in 2010. She also began her musical career as a result of Etienne Daho’s influence.
- According to her, he pushed him to join his first band. She later formed the Cinema duo with Parisian singer Alexandre Chatelard.
- Furthermore, under the direction of Etienne Daho, the singer pursued her solo musical career and funded her first models. In 2020, she released a cover of “Solo tub from Matia Bazar.”
- She made her acting debut in the 2012 film ‘After May.’
- In 2017, she starred in ‘Personal Shopper.’ Similarly, she appeared as a supporting actress in the films ‘L’Ecume des jours’ (2013), ‘Mood Indigo’ (2013), ‘La Belle Saison’ (2014), and ‘The White Crow’ (2015). (2018). She also appeared in ‘The Home Life’ in 2013 and ‘The Beautiful Season’ in 2014.
- In addition, she appeared in the films ‘Nureyev’ and ‘Vernon Subutex’ in 2018 and 2018.