Facts of Chandler Wilson
|Full Name:||Chandler Wilson|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Nonbinary and Disabled Educator, Activist, YouTuber|
Chandler Wilson is an American author, nonbinary and disabled educator, activist, and YouTuber who shares their personal stories as a gender-neutral person on their channel titled ‘ChandlerNWilson.’ Chandler Wilson’s content ranges from educational videos to videos about LGBTQ identities, vlogs, and more.
How old is Chandler Wilson?
Chandler Wilson was born on August 7, 1998, and is now 22 years old. They are from Charlotte, North Carolina, and their zodiac sign is Leo. Chandler Wilson hasn’t revealed much about their parents, siblings, or other family members. However, they have featured their mother in several YouTube videos and Instagram posts. They even made a Q&A video with their mother a year after they came out.
Chandler introduces themselves as a bilingual in English and Spanish when discussing their language abilities. They have also been trained or taken lessons in other languages such as French, Arabic, Bangla, Braille, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, and Esperanto.
Similarly, Chandler attended UNCW for a semester to study film. Later, they attended VCU for a BA in Spanish with a minor in Latin American Studies and a BS in Anthropology with a minor in LGBT & Queer Studies. They are still enrolled at VCU as of 2020. Chandler graduated from high school in 2016.
Chandler has also visited the Bahamas, England, France, Belgium, Germany, and Austria. They enjoy drawing and painting as well as creating digital art and design. Chandler adores animals and aspired to be a veterinarian when they were younger, and their favorite band is Twenty One Pilots.
Chandler Wilson was assigned a female at birth, so their name was Elena Nicole. Chandler came out as bisexual when he was 12 years old. After a year, Chandler came out as a lesbian. Chandler went back and forth between identifying as a trans man and bigender boy/girl when they first came out as transgender to themselves at the age of 14.
Chandler secretly went by the name Mason with a few internet friends and was only known to a few people. Chandler became their stage name in 2014. After coming out as transgender at the age of 16, Chandler quickly realized they were pansexual, and later, on the aromantic and asexual spectrums as well.
Chandler currently identifies as transgender and gray-romantic graysexual. Chandler also identifies as pansexual, bisexual, aromantic, asexual, nonbinary, transgender, and queer. They also make videos about their physical transition to testosterone and post them on their YouTube channel “ChandlerNWilson.”
What is Chandler Wilson Net Worth?
The third video is a tag video in which Chandler answers questions about their personal lives. Another popular video on Chandler Wilson’s channel is Trans terminology ft. Thomas Sanders. Chandler released it on August 5, 2018. Moving on, Chandler’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. Their YouTube channel “ChandlerNWilson” alone is worth $10,000.
Is Chandler Wilson in a relationship?
There is no verified information on whether Chandler Wilson is currently single or in a romantic relationship. Chandler may be protecting their privacy by keeping their relationship status and love affairs hidden from the public. It’s also possible that Chandler is currently single and is more concerned with furthering their professional career.
Nonetheless, Chandler Wilson has not shared much information about this matter. Chandler has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate their current relationships or affairs.
In terms of Chandler’s previous relationships, they were previously in a relationship with a girl named Payton. Wilson later proposed to and married their ex-fiancé, Alexander Chapman, in October 2016. The couple was frequently featured in Chandler’s videos, doing tags and challenges while also displaying their love for one another.
How tall is Chandler Wilson?
Chandler Wilson adores tattoos and has six on various parts of their body. Their first tattoo was the title of their favorite song, “Have Faith in Me.” There is no information about their body measurements, such as their height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on.
Chandler, a transgender man, began taking testosterone more than two years ago. In the video titled We Broke Up, they revealed that they had begun using testosterone. Chandler revealed that they had been working on it for nearly seven months at the time of creating that particular video, which Chandler shared on October 7, 2018.
Career line of Chandler Wilson
- Chandler Wilson works as a social media personality. They are primarily a YouTube content creator who shares their experiences as a gender-neutral person with their 347,000 YouTube subscribers on the channel “ChandlerNWilson.”
- Chandler is also a published author and award-winning poet, with a novel titled Listen To Me. Their childhood career was to be a YouTuber, and it appears that they have realized that ambition.
- Similarly, Chandler’s YouTube channel is an open community for people of all sexual orientations, romantic orientations, and gender identities. Chandler creates a wide range of videos, from educational videos about various LGBTQ identities to vlogs about what’s going on in their lives and different things about themselves and things they’ve experienced through vlogs.
- Chandler also likes to feature a lot of other LGBTQ YouTubers and spread awareness and support throughout the LGBTQ community in order to unite the LGBTQ community and make people feel welcome and valid. On their social media bios, they also identify as a nonbinary and disabled educator, activist, and YouTuber.
- Chandler launched their YouTube channel under the name “MissPancake52” on January 17, 2010. The first video they released was a music video they made with a friend called “When You’re Gone Music Vid.” Furthermore, Chandler and fellow YouTuber Ashley Wylde both discuss issues of gender identity and sexuality on their respective channels.
- Chandler has been sharing engaging and amusing vlogs on their YouTube channel since 2010, when they were 11 years old. They also make transgender-specific videos and frequently feature their ex-fiancé Alexander Chapman in them.
- Chandler Wilson has posted over 200 videos on their YouTube channel “ChandlerNWilson” to date. Chapstick Challenge, Payton Does My Makeup, and Girlfriend Tag Transgender Edition are among Chandler’s most-watched videos.
- Similarly, the first video depicts an amazing challenge between Wilson and their ex-girlfriend. The second video features Wilson and their former sweetheart, with the latter doing the former’s makeup.