Facts of Christopher Kimball
|Full Name:||Christopher Kimball|
|Wife:||Melissa LeeMelissa Lee Baldino|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Father:||Edward Norris Kimball|
|Mother:||Mary Alice White|
Christopher Kimball is an American chef, author, and television personality. Christopher Kimball is the host of the PBS cooking show “America’s Test Kitchen.”
How old is Christopher Kimball?
Christopher Kimball was born on June 5, 1951, and is currently 69 years old. Gemini is his zodiac sign. Similarly, he was born in Rye, New York, and is an American citizen. He grew up in Westchester County, New York. Likewise, he is of Caucasian ethnicity and adheres to Christianity. Christopher is the son of Edward Norris Kimball and Mary Alice White. Similarly, they had a cabin in southwestern Vermont. However, there is no information about his siblings.
Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Christopher graduated from Phillips Exeter Academy. Similarly, he graduated from Columbia University in 1973 with a degree in Primitive Arts.
How much is Christopher Kimball’s Net Worth?
Christopher is an American chef, author, and television host whose main source of income is from his television shows. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $20 million. However, he has not disclosed his asset values in the media.
Who is Christopher Kimball’s Wife?
Christopher is straight and married. Furthermore, he has been married three times. Likewise, his previous marriage was with Adrienne Kimball, whom he married in 1987 but divorced in December 2012. They had a son and three daughters together. Following their divorce, Christopher married Melissa Lee Baldino, the executive producer of America’s Test Kitchen, on June 30, 2013 and they have two children together.
Controversies of Christopher Kimball
On October 31, 2016, the Suffolk Superior Court issued a lawsuit against Christopher for “literally and conceptually ripping off” his former employee. Similarly, his ex-wife sued him, alleging that his departure from Cook’s Illustrated devalued the company, resulting in his payment to her.
How tall is Christopher Kimball?
There is no information in the media about his body measurements such as height, weight, and vital statistics. He has grey hair and light brown eyes.
Career line of Christopher Kimball
- After graduating from Columbia University, Christopher worked in a publishing company with his stepbrother. Following that, he worked at ‘The Center for Digital Marketing’ in Westport, Connecticut, where he began taking cooking classes.
- Similarly, at the age of 29, Christopher opened a small office in Weston, Connecticut called ‘Cook’s Magazine’ after receiving a $100,000 angel investment from friends and family.
- However, in 1989, he sold the magazine to the ‘Bonnier Group’ in order to pursue other publishing ventures. Similarly, Christopher has written a number of books, including ‘The Cook’s Bible,’ ‘The Dessert Bible,’ ‘The Yellow Farmhouse Cookbook,’ ‘The Kitchen Detective,’ and ‘Fannie’s Last Supper.’
- Christopher is the co-creator and host of the American cooking show ‘America’s Test Kitchen.’ This program is broadcast on television, radio, and in magazines such as ‘Cook’s Illustrated.’
- It also publishes the magazine ‘Cook’s Country,’ which debuted in 2004. Furthermore, the revenue is primarily generated by its readers rather than its advertisers, distinguishing them from other competitors.
- Similarly, Christopher hosted the cooking shows ‘America’s Test Kitchen’ and ‘Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen.’
- Furthermore, on November 16th, 2015, Boston Common Press issued a press release announcing Christopher’s departure from Cooks Country/Cooks Illustrates/Test America’s Kitchen.
- Similarly, he no longer participated directly in this, but his hosting was already filmed. Similarly, he remained a minor shareholder until 2019, when he sold his shares back to the company as part of a lawsuit settlement.
- Similarly, Christopher created ‘Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street on Milk Street in Boston, Massachusetts. This is a multimedia, instructional food preparation organization that includes a magazine and a cooking school called ‘Milk Street Radio.’