Facts of Clay LaBrant
|Full Name:||Clay LaBrant|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Vine Star, Instagram star, YouTube star|
|Sibling:||Five (Cole, Luke, Tate, Jack, and Lily)|
Clay LaBrant is an American social media star best known for his Vine account, which featured several video collaborations with Dem White Boyz. Clay LaBrant rose to fame on Vine thanks in part to his brother Cole LaBrant. He was born into a family of social media enthusiasts, so he was exposed to social media at a young age.
Who is Clay LaBrant Father?
Clay LaBrant was born on February 23, 2000, in Troy, Alabama, USA. He is 21 years old and was born under the sign of Pisces. He is an American nationality. Clay’s father’s name is Ken LaBrant, and he is a retired Spanish professor who worked at the prestigious Troy University and has written a children’s book called ‘Uncle Kenny’s Crazy Bedtime Stories.
‘ His father is now the business manager for his brother, Cole. His father also has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he primarily features his family in videos.Clay’s mother’s name is Sheri LaBrant, and she appeared on the 28th season of the CBS reality game show “The Amazing Race.” She and her son, Cole, were partners in that show.
She is currently a housewife who spends most of her time raising her kids. Clay LaBrant has four brothers, whose names are Cole, Luke, Tate, and Jack. He also has a sister named Lily.
His brothers are all Vine stars with their own Vine accounts, whereas her sister Lily is a Youtuber with her own channel that she frequently uploads videos to.He also enjoys playing soccer, traveling, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends, as well as fashion, cologne, shoes, food, and travel, among other things.
Who is Clay LaBrant boyfriend?
Clay LaBrant is currently dating Julia Fassl, an Instagram star. She also has her own personal website where she shares her photos with her fans and close friends. The couple began dating in October 2016 and is still going strong. They post a lot of cute and adorable pictures of each other on their respective social media accounts. Similarly, the couple is well-liked by their admirers.
How much is Clay LaBrant Net Worth?
Clay maintains a high level of activity on his social media accounts. He has 476K Instagram followers, 52.3K Twitter followers, and 23.5K Youtube subscribers. He is also active on Vine, where he has thousands of followers.
Clay LaBrant’s primary sources of income are Vine and YouTube. His net worth is estimated to be one million dollars. He has also worked with large and small companies such as Sony, Sanyo, Coca-Cola, Maker Studios, Instafluence, Revfluence, and Social Native, as well as posted for many phone apps.
How tall is Clay LaBrant?
Clay’s height is 5 feet 10 inches, but his weight is unknown. Clay’s other body measurements are not available at this time. He does, however, have a strong physique and a charming face. He has dark brown hair and green eyes, which complement his handsome face.
Career line of Clay LaBrant
- Clay LaBrant was born into a family of social media enthusiasts, so he was exposed to social media platforms at a young age. Many of his family members are active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and YouTube.
- Similarly, Clay’s parents were not surprised when he expressed his desire to become a social media star because almost everyone in the LaBrant family is active on social media platforms.
- Furthermore, it all started when Clay’s older brother Cole, along with two of his school friends named Baylor Barnes and John Stephen Grice, created their Vine channel.
- Their Vine channel quickly gained popularity, which encouraged Clay to follow in the footsteps of his brother, Cole.
- Clay first appeared in Vine videos posted by ‘Dem White Boyz.’ Later, he began scripting his own videos. Apart from appearing in videos posted by ‘Dem White Boyz,’ he also created an Instagram account and gradually rose in social media popularity.
- Following that, he created his own Vine account, and because he was a well-known social media face, it helped him grow as a Vine star almost instantly.
- His YouTube channel has yet to make an impression, with only a few videos and around 23.3k subscribers. Many of his videos, however, have received thousands of views.
- Some of his most popular videos include ‘Lots of Fan Mail,’ ‘Calling Random Fans,’ ‘Cinnamon Challenge with Yoda,’ ‘Sour Watermelon Challenge,’ and others. He has been dormant for the past two years.
- More about Vines LaBrant began by imitating his brother and other Vine stars. On several occasions and times, he was compared to his brother. Clay lacked confidence in his ability to script his own Vine videos.
- He was also concerned about his chances of making it big on the internet, which was already crowded with established Vine stars.
- Clay, on the other hand, followed his heart and became a well-known sketch comedy artist. Slowly, his Vine videos gained popularity, and he was able to join the ranks of successful Vine stars. His fans eventually started uploading many of his Vine compilations to YouTube, which helped him gain more followers.
- Clay LaBrant launched a YouTube channel on August 4, 2013, and has amassed 620,468 views to date. He hasn’t been very active on YouTube lately. However, Q&A with Clay And Lily LaBrant and Sibling Tag w/ Tate are the two most popular videos on his YouTube channel, which has received over 55K views to date.
- In his videos, he includes his brothers and sisters, as well as his parents.