Facts of Danielle Campbell
|Full Name:||Danielle Campbell|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Danielle Campbell is a well-known American actress. Danielle Campbell is well-known for her role as Davina Claire in the CW Original series “The Originals.”
How old is Danielle Campbell?
Danielle Campbell was born on January 30, 1995 and is now 25 years old. Her full name is Danielle Marie Campbell, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Danielle, likewise, was born in Hinsdale, Illinois, and is an American citizen who practices Christianity. Similarly, Danielle is the daughter of Georganne Campbell and John Campbell. Similarly, she has a younger brother named Johnny Campbell.
She is very close to her sibling and frequently posts pictures of him on social media. Similarly, she is an animal lover who frequently expresses her affection through photos on social media. Furthermore, no information about her educational background has been shared in the media.
How much does Danielle Campbell earn?
Danielle began her acting career at a young age, which contributes to her net worth. She is also an actor and a model. Her primary source of income is from acting and modeling. However, no information about her net worth or asset value has been shared in the media as of yet.
Who is the Boyfriend of Danielle Campbell?
Danielle is straight and in a relationship with Collin Woodell. She is dating her former co-star Colin, who plays Aiden on the show ‘The Original.’ She was previously in a two-year relationship with English singer and songwriter Louis Tomlinson between late 2015 and early 2017.
How tall is Danielle Campbell?
The stunning 25-year-old actress has a slim body type, standing at 5 feet 3 inches (63 inches) and weighing 54 kg (119 lbs). Likewise, her body measurements are 35-25-34 inches. Danielle has fair skin, green eyes, and blonde hair.
Career line of Danielle Campbell
- Danielle made her acting debut at the age of 11 as a guest star in the television series ‘Prison Break.’ She was also discovered at the age of ten in a Chicago beauty salon. She appeared as a guest star in five episodes of the American television show. Following that, in the year 2008, she starred as Darla in the film ‘The Poker House.’
- The same year, she was featured in a nationwide advertisement for a Build-A-Bear Workshop. She also appeared in several other television shows, including ‘Zeke and Luther,’ ‘Starstruck,’ and ‘Drop Dead Diva.’
- Danielle played the lead role in the series ‘Prom’ after appearing in several series and films. This is the teen romance comedy-drama in which she played Simone Daniels in this American drama.
- Following that, she played Cindy Needleman in the American comedy film ‘Madea’s Witness Protection.’ Similarly, she is well-known for her portrayal of Davina Claire, a sixteen-year-old powerful witch, in the popular television series “The Originals.”
- Similarly, she appeared in the film ‘Race to Redemption,’ alongside Aiden Flowers and Luke Perry. Similarly, she appeared in the television shows ‘SINs,’ ‘F the Prom,’ and ‘Maddy.’ Similarly, she appeared in the series ‘Famous in Love’ and ‘Tell Me a Story.’
- Aside from her roles in television shows and films, she has also appeared in Jesse McCartney’s music video for “Better with You.”
- She has also modeled for various magazines and photoshoots. Danielle has appeared on the covers of magazines such as ‘Bombshell’ and ‘Bella.’ Furthermore, regardless of her professional career, Danielle is a very humanitarian and humble person. She is actively involved in many communities and groups for social causes.
- Similarly, she participated in the ‘Stand Up to Cancer’ campaign. Similarly, she has worked with the non-profit organization Heifer International to promote sustainable agriculture and commerce in impoverished areas. As part of these initiatives, she has also traveled to various locations in Guatemala.