Facts of Ed Westwick:
|Full Name:||Ed Westwick|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Ed Westwick is an actor by trade. He has appeared in a number of films and television series. Furthermore, Ed Westwick is best known for his role as Chuck Bass in the television series Gossip Girl.
How old is Ed Westwick?
Ed Westwick was born on June 27, 1987. As a result, he is currently 33 years old. Similarly, he was born in Hammersmith, London, but grew up in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Ed is of British nationality. Similarly, he was born under the sign of Cancer.
He is the son of Peter Westwick (Father) and Carole Westwick (Mother). Ed is the youngest of three siblings. He comes from a family of three brothers. However, their names are not retrievable. In terms of his parents’ occupations, his father Peter was a university lecturer, and his mother was an educational psychologist.
Education of Ed Westwick
He attended The Barclay School in Hertfordshire as a child. Similarly, for his further education, he pursued A-Levels in subjects such as business, law, and communication. Ed attended North Hertfordshire College. He began taking music and acting classes when he was six years old. There are no other details about his life as a student available.
How much is the Net Worth of Ed Westwick?
Ed makes the majority of his money as an actor. Aside from that, he earns money by endorsing various brands and, to a lesser extent, by modeling. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to be $5 million. However, information about his assets and properties is currently unavailable.
Awards and Nominations of Ed Westwick
To date, he has been nominated eight times. He received his first Teen Choice Award nomination in the category of Choice TV Breakout Star-Male. Similarly, from 2010 to 2012, he was nominated for Teen Choice Awards in the categories of Choice TV-Villian and Choice TV-Drama. Ed Westwick won the Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV-Villian” in 2008/2009. Similarly, he won two Young Hollywood Awards in 2009: Young “Hollywood Breakthrough-Male” and “Breakthrough Performance-Male.”
Who is Ed Westwick Wife?
He is currently dating South African model Tamara Francescone. Ed shared a few photos of himself and his girlfriend on Instagram when they were on vacation. Previously, he was in a relationship with his co-star Jessica Szohr. However, they called it quits in 2010. Similarly, he was once linked to Jessica Serfaty.
Disputes of Ed Westwick
Ed was the victim of harassment. In 2017, he was accused of rape (by two of the women) and sexual assault by three different women. The women claimed that the incident happened in 2014. The case was taken to court. However, the prosecution was unable to charge Ed with all of those charges because there was insufficient evidence to prove that he actually committed those actions. Furthermore, he claimed that he had never forced himself upon anyone.
What is the Height of Ed Westwick?
He is 5 feet 8 inches tall. However, his weight is unknown at this time. He has dark brown hair. Ed has dazzling hazel eyes. His shoe size is US 10. The rest of his body measurements are lost.
Was Ed Westwick in Twilight?
- Ed made his film debut in 2006 with the romantic crime drama “Breaking and Entering.”
- Following his debut film, he was given a few more opportunities to appear in a few television series in the same year.
- He appeared in Doctors, Casualty, and Afterlife, all of which aired the same year.
- However, he gained widespread recognition after appearing on one of the most popular television shows of all time, “Gossip Girl.” He portrayed Chuck Bass, one of the show’s main characters.
- The show is an American teen drama. Cecily von Ziegesar’s novel was the inspiration for the series. Gossip Girl premiered in 2007. Furthermore, viewers adored and praised his charismatic character.
- The series’ final episode aired in 2012. Ed’s international fan base grew after he was cast in the series.
- He was cast on the show while on a trip to Los Angeles.
- Although Ed had not expected his trip to LA to be so successful, it did change his life for the better.
- Aside from Gossip Girl, he has appeared in a number of films and television series. Among his notable films are a remake of “Romeo and Juliet,” “Billionaire Ransom,” “Chalet Girl,” and many others.
- Similarly, he has appeared in a number of television shows, including “Wicked City,” “Family Guy,” “White Gold,” and others.
- In 2008, he was also the face of K-Swiss. In the middle of 2011, he was also the international endorser for the Filipino clothing brand Penshoppe.
- Ed was also a member of the English band The Filthy Youth. The band used to perform punk songs.
- Similarly, the band was formed in 2006.
- Ed was one of the five members of the band. However, by 2010, the band had begun to fade away.
- The band is currently inactive. Apart from that, there isn’t much to say about his musical career.