Facts of Elaine Boehiem
|Full Name:||Elaine Boehiem|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||ex-wife of Jim Boeheim|
|Kids:||adopted a daughter named Elizabeth Boeheim|
Jim Boeheim’s ex-wife’s name is Elaine Boeheim. Jim Boeheim is the basketball coach at the University of Syracuse. Elaine Boehiem rose to fame after marrying Jim.
How old is Elaine Boehiem?
Elaine Boeheim was born in 1951 in the United States of America. Elaine is currently 69 years old. She is a Caucasian American woman. Her parents are of North American descent. There is no information about her parents, family, siblings, or childhood. But we can assume that her parents raised her well.
Education of Elaine Boehiem
There is no information available about Elaine’s educational background. But we can assume she graduated from the University of America with a qualification degree.
What is Elaine Boehiem’s Net Worth?
Elaine has never won an award or been nominated for one. Jim, her ex-husband, on the other hand, has risen to prominence as a coach. In basketball, he was named Big East Coach of the Year four times and National Association of Basketball Coaches District II Coach of the Year ten times.
When it comes to her net worth, it is estimated that she is worth more than $500,000. There is no information about her earnings or salary. Her ex-husband, on the other hand, has a total net worth of more than $16 million, which he earns through his coaching career.
Is Elaine Boehiem dating someone?
In terms of her marital status, she is currently single. She married Jim, who was the basketball team’s head coach. After dating for several years, the couple married in 1976. Biologically, the couple did not have children. When Jim is 42, the couple adopts a daughter named Elizabeth Boeheim. Elaine’s daughter has graduated from the University of Montana. The couple divorced in 1994, but they had already separated in 1993. Despite their divorce, Jim pays visits to his family and goes fishing on occasion. There is no information available about Elaine’s relationship after the divorce, such as whether she has moved on or married another man. Jim, on the other hand, married Juli Greene after divorcing his first wife, Elaine.
Jim and Juli married in 1997, and Juli is 20 years younger than her husband. In Fayetteville, New York, the couple lived in a luxurious mansion with their three children, Jimmy, Twins Jackson, and Jamie.
She has not been involved in any rumors or controversy as of yet. She is currently focusing on her professional career.
How tall is Elaine Boehiem?
When it comes to her body measurements, she stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches and has a slim build. She weighs approximately 55 kg and has a body measurement of 36-24-36 inches. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. Aside from that, there is no other information about her body measurements.
Career line of Elaine Boehiem
- There isn’t much information about her professional career. But, in terms of her ex-husband Jim Boeheim’s professional career, he is the head coach of the men’s basketball training department at the University of Syracuse. For a time, he was a professional basketball player.
- Furthermore, in 1969, he made a career change and began coaching a new player who aspired to be a professional basketball player. After a few years, he was hired as an assistant coach at Syracuse under head coach Roy Danforth.
- After a few years as an assistant, he was promoted to full-time assistant coach. Under his tutelage, the team made it to the finals of the NCAA tournament for the first time in 1975. Roy stepped down as head coach in 1976. When the position of head coach became available, Jim was appointed to lead the basketball team.
- Since then, he has continued his career as a head coach, and his team has won several cups in various tournaments under her guidance.
- While at SU Athletics, he coached the team to two championships and was a second-team all-star. He has revealed that he enjoys coaching Little League and has no desire to return to his profession. Jim died at the age of 51. On the 20th of February 2019, he was killed by an accident while driving on the interstate 690 highway in Syracuse.