Facts of Eva Andressa:
|Full Name:||Eva Andressa|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Fitness trainer, Model|
Eva Andressa is a Brazilian fitness trainer, bodybuilder, and model. Eva Andressa rose to prominence after appearing on the covers of several fitness and wellness magazines, as well as being an Athletica Nutrition sponsored athlete.
How old is Eva Andressa?
Eva Andressa was born on December 19, 1984, in Curitiba, Parana, Brazil. The well-known fitness trainer is 35 years old and of Brazilian nationality. Eva’s given name is Andressa Viera Nascimento.
Similarly, she had grown up in the Pine Nut Brazilian town, was very skinny, and wished to be like the models and other curvy celebrities she saw on TV during her adolescence. Furthermore, there is no information about her parents or siblings.
How much is the Net Worth of Eva Andressa?
In terms of her accomplishments, she has won the IFBB, Overall Brazilian Champion in 2009, IFFB Brasil in 2008, and several other awards.
She has a lot of money as a trainer, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of about $1 million. Furthermore, no information about her salary or earnings is available.
Is Eva Andressa Married?
Eva Andressa is a woman who is married. Jardel Barros, her long-time love, had married her. Jardel Barros is Eva’s trainer, and the two are very close. Despite the fact that the date and location have been mentioned. She thanked him for motivating her and assisting her in getting in shape. She is currently seen with a man named Felipe Franco. Furthermore, her marital status is not properly disclosed.
Similarly, the couple is living happily together and there is no sign of them breaking up. They haven’t said anything about their future plans.
How much does Eva Andressa Weigh?
Eva Andressa stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 62kg. Her body measurements are 40-27-44 inches. Similarly, she has lovely dark brown hair and black eyes.
Career Line of Eva Andressa
- Eva Andressa became dissatisfied with her body during her adolescence. She was embarrassed about her skinny frame, which made her look much younger, and she began working out to help thicken up her figure.
- She attempted to get into shape at the age of 17 without the assistance of a trainer or knowledge of fitness. However, she quickly gave up after the first month. But she never lost her desire to achieve her ideal physique.
- She met her future husband, Jardel Barros, after spending a certain amount of time at the gym. He, by chance, became an athlete and provided her with the motivation and training she needed to change her body.
- Focusing on Eva Andressa’s career, she began by joining a local gym. She later met Jardel Barros, a bodybuilding expert who became her personal trainer.
- Similarly, after a year of professional bodybuilding workouts, she had noticed a significant transformation in her entire physique.
- She made her debut in the bodybuilding scene in 2005 when she competed in the ‘NABBA Lobo Bravo Cup,’ where she stepped in very powerfully and won the competition.
- The following year, she competed in the NABBA Paraná Figure Championships at the national level in Brazil. The fitness trainer then decided to take a break from the bodybuilding scene for a few years.
- At the same time, she had continued her bodybuilding workouts with zeal. In March 2013, she shot some eye-catching fitness photos for the elitist lifestyle magazine Revista Sexy and also worked as a fitness model for the Atlhetica Nutrition brand.
- Furthermore, in 2010, she made her first appearance on the popular Brazilian night talk show Programa do Jô. In 2015, she became an official television anchor, broadcasting her own personal program Dica Fitness.