Harris Faulkner works as a Fox News Channel news anchor and television host. Harris Faulkner is the co-anchor of ‘Outnumbered’ and the anchor of ‘Happening Now’ and ‘Fox Report Weekend.’ She has also been a broadcaster and anchor at KSTP-TV, WNCT-TV, and WDAF-TV in Kansas City.
When was Harris Faulkner Birthed?
Harris Faulkner was born in Atlanta, Georgia on October 13, 1965. Her parents were stationed in Vietnam at the time. Harris Kimberly Faulkner was her birth name. Her sun sign is also Libra, and she is of Black American nationality. She has reached the age of 54.
Bob Harris, a retired Lieutenant Colonel, is Harris’ father, and Shirley Harris is her mother. Her father was a member of the United States Army and an Army Aviator.
Furthermore, on December 4, 2016, her mother died. Growing up, she was taught values that shaped her career in journalism and propelled her to the top. Harris earned her B.A. in Mass Communications and Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is a gifted and astute young lady.
How much is Harris Faulkner Net Worth?
In terms of her accomplishments in broadcast, Faulkner has won six Emmy Awards, including Best Newscaster and Best News Special in 2004. She also won a National Headliner Award for Best Newscast in 2003 for her coverage of Senator Paul Wellstone’s fatal plane crash. For her humanitarian efforts, Faulkner was also awarded the Amelia Earhart Pioneering Lifetime Achievement Award in 1998. Her perseverance has resulted in her becoming a strong and respected woman.
She must be among America’s highest-paid journalists, having been at the pinnacle of her career for so long. She is a hardworking mother, wife, and professional who has amassed a substantial fortune. Her estimated net worth is $6 million. Her annual salary is estimated to be around $2 million.
Who is Harris Faulkner Husband?
Faulkner tied the knot with Tony Berlin on April 12, 2003. Bella and Danika Berlin are their two children. The girls will be 11 and 14 years old in 2020. They enjoy watching American football. Their interest in the game stems directly from Faulkner’s enthusiasm for it. Faulkner, on the other hand, enjoys spending time with her family and watching professional tennis. Harris Faulkner currently resides in Edgewater, New Jersey, with her family.
In 2015, Faulkner filed a lawsuit against a toy company for producing a plastic toy hamster with her name as part of their Littlest Pet Shop line. This $5 million lawsuit was filed because her name and persona were being used without her permission. The case was filed in New Jersey in a US District Court.
Harris Faulkner’s Body Measuring
Harris is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms. She, too, has black hair and eyes. Faulkner has a curvy body type, with measurements of 35-24-35 inches. Through her figure, she appears stunning, daring, and very attractive.
Harris Faulkner’s Career Line
- Harris Faulkner began her career as a freelance writer for ‘LA Weekly.’ Following that, she finished her internship at KCOP-TV and began handling minor tasks before moving to North Carolina to work as an anchor and reporter for WNCT-TV.
- She was an anchor for Kansas City’s WDAF-TV from March 1992 to March 2000. The American journalist went on to work as an evening anchor at KSTP-TV in Minneapolis–Saint Paul.
- Faulkner left the station in 2004 and briefly worked as a correspondent for the 2005 revival of “A Current Affair.” Soon after, she joined Fox Network and began hosting Fox News Live during weekday prime time.
- She currently covers breaking news and fills in as a weekday substitute host on ‘The Fox Report.’ Aside from that, Faulkner co-hosts ‘Outnumbered’ and anchors ‘Fox News Extra’ segments.
- The American newscaster and television host is also a motivational speaker who volunteers for a number of charitable organizations.
- Faulkner had also worked as an alternate anchor on CNN’s “The Nancy Grace Show.” “9 Rules of Engagement: A Military Brat’s Guide to Life and Success,” by Faulkner, is his first book.
- Faulkner’s book shares the lessons she learned growing up in a military family while paying homage to the military ideals that shaped her and demonstrating how everyone can benefit from incorporating the wisdom of military service into their lives.
- Until now, the American broadcaster has contributed to a number of high-profile projects, earning him a lot of attention and fame.
- She is now regarded as a role model for newcomers and young journalists in the industry.
- Faulkner has a distinct personality as well as exceptional journalistic abilities.
- Her charming demeanor and impeccable work ethic have earned her national acclaim.