Facts of Hasan Piker
|Full Name:||Hasan Piker|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Journalist|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace:||New Brunswick, New Jersey|
Hasan Piker is an American YouTube star best known as the on-air host of The Young Turks’ YouTube channel series Pop-Crunch. Hasan Piker began his career in advertising in 2014 before becoming a full-time producer and eventually an on-air talent for the brand. Similarly, as an entertainment and political journalist, he is well-known for his “explainer” videos.
How old is Hasan Piker?
On July 25, 1991, Hasan Piker was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. He is 29 years old and born under the sign of Leo. He is an American nationality. Similarly, he grew up in Istanbul, Turkey. Piker is also trilingual, speaking Turkish, German, and English.
At the moment, neither Hasan’s name nor any information about his parents are available. Similarly, no additional information about any other family members, such as siblings or others, is available. Hasan prefers to keep his personal and family life private. And most emphatically does not want to discuss them in public, preferring to respect their privacy.
Furthermore, Hasan currently resides in Los Angeles, California, but travels to Istanbul and the New York metropolitan area to visit family and friends.
Education of Hasan Piker
Hasan Piker lived in Turkey for a long time before moving to the United States for college. He spent a year at the University of Miami before transferring to Rutgers. At the University of Miami, he studies Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Business Administration and Management, and General.
Similarly, he was an active member of the campus community at Rutgers University, where he was a member of Theta Delta Chi and Rutgers Club Basketball. In 2013, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science and communication from Rutgers University.
What is the Net Worth of Hasan Piker?
In terms of earnings and income, trendcelebsnow estimates that he has a net worth of $1M-$5M. His main source of income is his career as a journalist and YouTuber.
Scandals of Hasan Piker
During a Twitch stream in August 2019, Hasan Piker criticized Member of Congress Dan Crenshaw. Piker spoke about his continued opposition to sending arms to Saudi Arabia in the United States House of Representatives. He wondered why Crenshaw would be opposed, given that he had lost an eye while serving. This became a contentious issue for him.
Is Hasan Piker single?
Hasan Piker is possibly single at the moment. He is more concerned with his career than with being in a romantic relationship. Or maybe he wants to keep his love life private and out of the spotlight. However, when it comes to his previous lovers and girlfriends, he was in a romantic relationship with a woman named Janice Griffith. She is a pornstar. Furthermore, Hasan Piker has featured his ex-girlfriend in some of his YouTube videos.
How tall is Hasan Piker?
Hasan is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 70 kilograms. His other body measurements are 38-33-36 inches for his chest, waist, and hips. He also has a masculine body and a very handsome and attractive face. In addition, he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Hasan Piker
- Hasan Piker works for “The Young Turks,” a progressive media organization aimed at Millenials, and has a variety of responsibilities. Piker is in charge of creating, producing, and co-hosting “Pop Crunch on Pop Trigger,” a daily commentary on current pop culture and political events.
- Since the debut of Hasan’s Pop-Crunch series, The Young Turks’ Network has increased its Youtube subscriber base by 4% and now generates 50% more views on average than the rest of the channel.
- In addition, Hasan Piker creates original content for The Young Turks’ social media platforms as well as his own Facebook page.
- As the first salesperson at The Young Turks, he laid the groundwork for the entire advertisement and sales operation structure, and he is still in charge of optimizing TYT’s content.
- The Young Turks (TYT) is a progressive left-wing American news and commentary program. It is the YouTube channel that serves as the flagship of the TYT Network, a multi-channel network focusing on news and current events.
- Furthermore, Left-wing news or politics implies that the YouTube channel supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. This channel was created by Cenk Uygur, Ben Mankiewicz, and Dave Koller.
- TYT is currently hosted by Uygur, Ana Kasparian, and John Iadarola. They are frequently accompanied by a number of in-studio contributors who focus on commentary on various news genre themes.
- Every Friday, ‘The Young Turks’ YouTube channel features a panel of guests from the worlds of politics, sports, pop culture, journalism, and comedy, dubbed the ‘TYT Power Panel.’
- Similarly, Uygur and John Iadarola will lead the TYT Power Panel in the first hour, followed by Kasparian in the second.
- Furthermore, to keep the show interesting, Kasparian hosts the second hour of the show alongside other talented fill-in hosts and recurring guests.
- These include series co-creator/contributor Ben Mankiewicz, Jimmy Dore, Jon Ladarola, Becca Frucht, Brian Unger, Wes Clark Jr., Cara Santa Maria, RJ Eskow, Brett Erlich, Michael Shure, Gina Grad, Samantha Schacher, Jayde Lovell, and beloved co-host Hasan Piker.
- In addition to covering pop culture news on The Young Turks, Hasan Piker frequently contributes to Buzzfeed and TMZ’s TooFab.
- In addition to covering pop culture news on TYT’s entertainment channel, Pop Trigger, Hasan Piker is a regular contributor to Buzzfeed and TMZ’s TooFab.
- Hasan also has a personal YouTube channel under his name. He started this channel on June 16, 2015, and it has received 15,548,743 views to date.
- On his channel, he posts videos about politics and current events from around the world.
- Despite the fact that the channel had been around for a while, he only started sharing videos in 2018. WHY I’M LEAVING POLITICS TO JOIN TEAM 10 is his first video on his channel. This video was posted on January 25, 2018, and it has received 12K views to date.
- Similarly, the most popular video on his channel is Gun Girls Get Publicly Owned By Communists. This video was posted on January 23, 2020, and has received 838K views to date.
- Similarly, some of his other popular videos on his channel include Reacting to Ben Shapiro. Taking the Political Compass, Reacting to Kaitlyn Bennet, ask a pornstar: janice griffith (ex gf) / yes she talks about my penis, and Hasanabi Reacts to “Men’s Rights vs. Feminism”
- Furthermore, Hasan is a strong supporter of specific Muslim organizations. He has collaborated with a number of organizations, including Muslims for Progressive Values, March For Our Lives, and Black Lives Matter.
- Piker is very involved in social and economic justice. He also supports LGBTQ+ rights, Muslim rights, pro-peace initiatives, gun control, intersectional feminism, and sustainable energy initiatives.