Heidi Cruz is an American overseeing chief at Goldmine Sachs and furthermore filled in as the monetary chief for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council.
Who is Heidi Cruz Married?
Heidi Cruz is a happily married woman. She marries US Senator Ted Cruz. They met in 2000 while working on George W. Bush’s presidential campaign. Later, on May 27, 2001, the couple married. Heidi and her husband had their first child, a daughter named Caroline Camille Cruz, in April 2008. After three years, the couple welcomed their second daughter, Catherine Christiane Cruz, in 2011.
Heidi Cruz is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs, where she has worked since 2012. She rose to national prominence as the wife of presidential candidate and Texas senator Ted Cruz.
When was Heidi Cruz Birthed?
Heidi was born on August 7, 1972, in San Luis Obispo, California. She grew up in a Seventh-day Adventist family and is of American nationality. Her ancestors are Danish and Irish, and her maternal grandfather was born in Finland. Her full name is Heidi Suzanne Crua Nelson. Her father, Peter Christian Nelson, was a dentist, and her mother, Suzanne Jane, was a dental hygienist. He also has a brother named Scott Nelson. Heidi attended Valley View Adventist Academy in Arroyo Grande. She graduated from Monterey Bay Academy in La Selva Beach, California, in 1990.
Following high school, she attended Claremont McKenna College, where she earned a Phi Beta Kappa degree in Economics and International Relations in 1994. She also studied at the University of Strasbourg in France. She earned a master’s degree in European business from the Universite libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium, in 1995. She received her MBA from Harvard Business School in 2000.
How much is Heidi Cruz Net Worth?
Heidi makes more than $300,000 per year. Her monthly salary and net worth, on the other hand, are still under consideration. In terms of net worth, her husband earns $174 thousand per year as a public servant. The couple’s assets range from $2 million to $5 million.
Height of Heidi Cruz
Heidi stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 57 kg. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair. Her bra size is most likely 32B, and she wears a shoe size 6 (US). Furthermore, there is no information available about her other body measurements.
Heidi Cruz’s Career Line
- She worked as an economic policy director in the Bush house in 2000.
- The following year, she worked for the Bush administration as a top deputy to US Trade Representative Robert Zoellick, focusing on economic policy.
- She eventually became the National Security Council’s Western Hemisphere director in 2003.
- She worked as a private wealth manager for Goldman Sachs in 2005. Heidi was promoted in 2012 to regional head of the Southwest United States for the Investment Management Division in Houston after serving for seven years.
- She was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Independent Task Force on North America from 2005 to 2011.