Facts of Hero Fiennes Tiffin
|Full Name:||Hero Tiffin|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 or £383,000|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (brother Titan and sister Mercy)|
Hero Fiennes Tiffin is a British model and actor who is still in his early twenties. Fiennes Tiffin is well-known for his roles in films such as “After,” “Bigga Than Ben,” “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” “After We Collided,” and “Private Peaceful,” among many others.
How old is Hero Fiennes Tiffin?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin is 22 years old and was born on November 6, 1997. His zodiac sign is Scorpio, and he is from London. Hero Beauregard Faulkner Fiennes Tiffin is actually his full name.
Hero’s parents are George Tiffin and Martha Fiennes. His father is a cinematographer, director, novelist, and cameraman, while his mother is a film director, writer, and producer. Hero also has an older brother, Titan Nathaniel, who was born on August 26, 1995, and a younger sister, Mercy Jini Willow, who was born on October 15, 2001.
Hero does not hyphenate his name because his parents never married, according to a 2020 interview. He is also related to the Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes clan. Hero’s great-grandfather was Sir Maurice Fiennes, and his uncles are actors Ralph and Joseph Fiennes. Similarly, Mark Fiennes, a photographer, and Jennifer Lash, a novelist, were his paternal grandparents.
Hero went to Raey Primary School in Lambeth, Emanuel School in Battersea, and Graveney School in Tooting during his educational journey.
How much is Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Hero is estimated to have a net worth of $500,000 (£383,000) in the United States. He makes the majority of his money through acting and modeling.
Is Hero Fiennes Tiffin dating someone?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin’s current relationship status has not been confirmed. He prefers to keep his private life hidden from the general public. As a result, it is possible that he is in a romantic relationship with someone and is concealing it. It’s also possible that Hero is single and concentrating on his modeling and acting careers.
How tall is Hero Fiennes Tiffin?
Hero Fiennes Tiffin stands 1.88 meters (6 feet 2 inches) tall. Similarly, he weighs about 181 pounds (82 kg). Aside from that, no information is available about his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Hero Fiennes Tiffin also has brown hair and emerald green eyes.
Career line of Hero Fiennes Tiffin
- Hero Fiennes Tiffin works as an actor and model professionally. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, he played 11-year-old Tom Riddle (young Voldemort). In 2008, he made his film debut as Spartak in Bigga Than Ben.
- Young Charlie was also played by Hero Fiennes Tiffin in the film Private Peaceful. Similarly, Hero is frequently photographed with his After co-star Josephine Langford, with whom he has also attended red carpet events.
- Hero then starred in the 2018 film After as the heartthrob Hardin Scott. This film is based on Anna Todd’s best-selling novel of the same name, which debuted at the top of the New York Times bestseller list.
- This film was released in April of this year and grossed $69 million worldwide. He also received the “Choice Drama Movie Actor” award at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards, as well as the “Rising Star” award at the Ischia Film Festival.
- The film’s protagonist, Fiennes Tiffin, then returned for the sequel, After We Collided. In September 2020, they will release the sequel. Similarly, in the year 2020, he portrayed Brooks Gustafson in the thriller film The Silencing.
- Hero is also a model with Storm Management, in addition to her acting career. He has modeled for a number of high-end labels, including Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, and H&M.
- Then, in November 2019, Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. announced Hero Fiennes Tiffin as the new face of Ferragamo, Salvatore’s new fragrance.
- Hero Fiennes Tiffin was chosen over thousands of other young actors to play Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. However, according to at least one publication, his family connections alone landed him the part.
- In response, Director David Yates stated that Hero was cast because of his ability to find “the darker space” in his line readings.
- He also stated that Hero was passed over for the part because of his relationship with Ralph Fiennes. Voldemort is played by Hero’s uncle, Ralph. However, the director did admit that the resemblance to a family member was a “clincher.”
- Hero Fiennes Tiffin is described as “very focused and disciplined” by director Yates. He describes Hero as having “the corners, dark moods, and odd spirit of the character,” as well as a “wonderful haunted quality that seemed to bring Tom Riddle alive on-screen for us.”