|Full Name:||Park Bo Gum|
|Birthday:||Jun 16, 1993|
|Birthplace:||Seoul, South Korea, South Korea|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
Park Bo Gum is a South Korean actor. Park Bo Gum is well-known for his roles in Korean dramas such as “Love in the Moonlight,” “Reply 1988,” and others. Similarly, he is a gifted singer and pianist.
How old is Park Bo Gum?
Park Bo Gum was born on June 16, 1993. Bo Gum is 27 years old right now. Similarly, he was born in Seoul, South Korea. As a result, he is of South Korean nationality. The actor and his agency do not reveal the names of his parents for security reasons.
Park is the youngest of three siblings. Similarly, he is very close to his family and enjoys spending time with them. Unfortunately, his mother died when he was only in fourth grade. His father once admitted that they (his father and mother) almost aborted Park Bo Gum because his mother was very sick during her pregnancy with him.
Her illness required her to take medication, which she was concerned would harm her child. They did, however, decide to keep him. As a result, he is known as “Bo Gum,” which translates as “Precious Sword.” The actor’s name means a lot to his family and to him.
Education of Park Bo Gum
Shinmok High School was where he finished his high school education. Similarly, he is a Myongji University graduate. Bo Gum holds a bachelor’s degree in arts from Myongji University. Similarly, he enrolled in university as an undergrad in Musical Theater. During an exchange student program at Myongji University, he had the opportunity to represent his country and his university’s culture in Europe. In 2018, he finished his degree.
How much is Park Bo Gum Net Worth?
The Korean actor has a net worth of approximately $2.5 million. He earns money through his acting roles in dramas and films. In addition, he earns a portion of his total income from various brand endorsements and advertisements.
Throughout his career, he has received numerous awards. Similarly, since his debut, Bo Gum has received nominations for various awards in various categories. Park Bo Gum has won the following awards:
Is Park Bo Gum single or has a Girlfriend?
There are no records or rumors of Park Bo Gum romantically associated with any woman. So far, he has maintained a distinct image of himself in the industry. So far, there haven’t been any controversies surrounding him and his love life.
So far, it appears that he is more concerned with his professional career and himself than with a relationship. Despite the fact that his fans have shipped him with a slew of co-stars, there is no evidence that he has ever dated any of them. He appears to be single right now.
How tall is Park Bo Gum?
Park Bo Gum is a charming 5’11” tall height. Likewise, he weighs around 70 kg. He works out frequently to keep his physique in shape. He has naturally silky black hair. Similarly, Park Bo Gum has dazzling brown eyes. Other than these, the actor’s body measurements are not currently available.
Career line of Park Bo Gum
- Park Bo Gum is a singer and actor. He made his debut through Sidus HQ, a talent management company in South Korea. Although his childhood dream was to become a singer because he enjoyed singing and playing the piano, when he was chosen as a trainee, he was advised to pursue acting.
- And Bo Gum did just that when he made his acting debut in 2011. Similarly, his debut film is a thriller titled “Blind.” He soon left Sidus HQ to work for Blossom Entertainment.
- His career took a new direction after he joined his new agency. He appeared in numerous films and dramas. Among the dramas and films he appeared in during his early career were “Runaway Cop,” “Hero,” “Wonderful Days,” “Bridal Mask,” and many others.
- Despite the fact that Park Bo Gum was a newcomer to the Korean film industry, his charms won over his audience. He quickly amassed hundreds of thousands of fans both inside and outside of the country.
- Bo Gum, like many other well-known Korean celebrities, was a host of the popular show Music Bank in 2015. He co-hosted the show with Irene of the hugely popular Korean girl group Red Velvet. He was doing incredibly well in both acting and hosting, which was truly impressive. Furthermore, he hosted the show for a full year before departing.
- Years later, he was truly putting his acting abilities to the test. With the 2015 mystery series “Hello Monster,” he revealed a new side of himself. Similarly, one of his films, “Coin Locker Girl,” was shown at the Cannes Film Festival that year.
- There was no turning back for Park Bo Gum; in the last few years, he has truly demonstrated that he is one of the most talented actors in the Korean entertainment industry. In the same year, he appeared in the drama “Reply 1988” as Choi Taek.
- The drama is currently the fifth highest-rated Korean drama.
- The following year, 2016, was a watershed moment in his career, as his drama “Love in the Moonlight” was well received by both his fans and critics. That particular drama was a watershed moment in his acting career. Park Bo Gum also sang the ost “My Person” for his drama. The song, like the drama, was a hit.
- More of his well-known dramas include “Encounter” (2018,) and “Record of the Youth” (2020). Through the various roles he has played, he has demonstrated his versatility.
- His most recent film is the sci-fi action film “Seo Bok.” As part of his mandatory military service, the actor has recently enlisted in the Navy Military Band. He enlisted on August 31, 2020.
- Park Bo Gum fulfilled a childhood dream by releasing his first album, “Blue- Bird,” in 2020. His fans are all well aware that he is a gifted pianist.
- He began playing the piano at the age of five. Furthermore, for his debut anniversary, he prepared a song titled “All My Love” as a gift for his fans.