Facts of Baddiewinkle
|Full Name:||Helen Elam|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram star, Social media star|
|Kids:||One (Son: David)|
|Birth Place:||Hazard, Kentucky|
Baddiewinkle is a well-known internet personality from the United States. At the age of eighty-five, Baddiewinkle became an Internet sensation. In addition, she was named Instagrammer of the Year at the 2016 Shorty Awards.
How old is Baddiewinkle?
Helen Ruth Elam is her birth name. She was born on July 18, 1928, in Hazard, Kentucky, USA. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she will be 92 years old in 2020. Baddie was born during the Great Depression and has experienced numerous personal tragedies throughout his life. For 28 years, she worked at a factory ordering spare parts to support her family. She is currently residing in Knoxville, Tennessee.
How much is Baddiewinkle’s Net Worth?
Even in her 80s, this old and cool personality has earned fame and a name for herself. She is, however, extremely enthusiastic about her social media career. She does, however, have a net worth of between $1 and $5 million.
Who is Baddiewinkle’s Husband?
In terms of her personal life, Baddie married Earl Van Winkle and has a son named David. Sadly, she lost her son to cancer and her husband in a car accident. She also has eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. For the time being, she is content with her life with her family.
This incredible personality stands 5 feet 2 inches tall. Her body weight is not mentioned. Regardless of her age, she remains attractive and healthy. Her body measurements are no longer known. She also has white hair and blue eyes.
Controversies of Baddiewinkle
Baddie appears to be everyone’s sweetheart. Nonetheless, as expected, she has her fair share of detractors on the internet. They have objected to her controversial choice of statements displayed on her t-shits, as well as some of her very age-defying antics. They have also criticized her smoking habit as well as her support for marijuana smoking.
However, Baddie claims that she has been a long-time supporter of legalizing and promoting medical marijuana because there are people who desperately need it for serious reasons. She has also taken the various hate comments in stride, claiming that she has always been the ultimate rebel. She has only one line to say to all the other grandmothers who are desperately trying to do what she has done: “All these other grandmothers are copy cats.” “I prefer a real cat.”
Career line of Baddiewinkle
- Winkle has amassed a following after initially receiving assistance from her great-granddaughter, Kennedy Lewis. She tweeted a photo of herself dressed as her great-granddaughter. Rihanna followed her and she now has a global fan base.
- She surpassed one million Instagram followers in 2015. She has also appeared on Australia’s Today Show.
- Similarly, her social media tag line, “Stealing Your Man Since 1928,” has become a popular saying among teenagers and young adults. She is distinguished by her eccentric clothing, advocacy for the legalization of medical marijuana, and her innuendo.
- Baddie has millions of followers and views on social media, where she posts photos and videos of herself, often wearing suggestive clothing with unusual prints or wearing nothing at all.
- Furthermore, Grit Creative Group used her as the face of their website launch campaign in 2015. She dressed up as Kurt Cobain, Kate Moss, and other celebrities there. On VH1, Baddie assisted in the premiere of Season 2 of Nicole Richie’s ‘Candidly Nicole.’
- Similarly, she appeared on the Red Carpet at the Netflix promotion for Orange Is the New Black. Baddie attended the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards as a guest of Miley Cyrus and MTV.
- In 2016, she appeared in a national commercial for Smirnoff ICE Electric Flavors as part of the company’s “Keep It Moving” campaign.
- Baddie continues to entertain with her photos, videos, and collaborations with well-known brands and celebrities. With her bright and daring fashion sense, the coolest grandmother on the block is causing quite a stir. She embodies the adage that “age is just a number!”