Facts of Jasmine Clough
|Full Name:||Jasmine Clough|
|Net Worth:||$33 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Jasmine Clough is a well-known British YouTuber and beauty expert who is well-known for her YouTube channel ‘Jasmine Clough.’ On her channel, Jasmine Clough posts about beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
What Age is Jasmine Clough?
Jasmine Clough is a 20-year-old woman who was born on March 29, 2000. Similarly, she was born in England and currently resides in Yorkshire, England. Similarly, Jasmine is a British national of Caucasian nationality who practices Christianity. Jasmine has also not revealed much about her family history. Jasmine, on the other hand, has four siblings: two sisters, Youtube stars Lola Clough and Sophie Clough, and two stepbrothers.
Jasmine, on the other hand, has always been very creative and has a strong interest in cooking and interior design since she was a child. Similarly, she is quite adept at baking; Jasmine has a pre-baking tutorial on her YouTube channel, which she shares with her sister Lola. Similarly, her first job was as a server at ‘Café Memories.’ Jasmine is also a big foodie, and her favorite pizzas are Margherita and anything with extra cheese on top. Furthermore, she is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Her educational background, on the other hand, is unknown.
How much is Jasmine Clough Net Worth?
Jasmine’s YouTube channel has helped her gain a lot of fame and popularity. Similarly, YouTube and Instagram are her primary sources of revenue. Her total net worth is $33,000.
Jasmine is currently single and has not publicly declared that she is in a romantic relationship. However, if you look at her posts, you’ll notice that she frequently includes a cute image of herself with a boy named Callum Maxwell.
How tall is Jasmine Clough?
Jasmine is approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall (63 inches) and weighs approximately 55 kg (110 pounds). Her body measurements are 32-24-32 and she wears a bra size 32 B. Jasmine has blonde hair and hazel eyes, and her body features are similar.
Career line of Jasmine Clough
- Jasmine was always interested in makeup since she was a child, just as she was creative in her childhood. Similarly, Jasmine made the decision to become a beauty and fashion blogger when she was about 7 or 8 years old.
- Furthermore, her dream became a reality as clogging, video sharing, and the term “Youtube” became popular. Jasmine started her social media journey when she was 14 years old. On April 27, 2014, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel, and by April 2020, she had 254K subscribers.
- Similarly, Jasmine’s content was initially focused on beauty and fashion. She is also a well-known hairstylist who has shared hair-care tips and hairstyle hacks on her YouTube channel. Jasmine later began uploading content such as challenges, product hauls, vlogs, and others as time went on.
- In addition, on August 31, 2015, she launched a secondary channel called ‘Jasmine Clough Vlogs.’ Her popular series, ‘Sister Goals Dubsmash,’ which she co-created with her sister Sophie, became extremely popular, propelling her to new heights of fame.
- Similarly, Jasmine is well-known in the world of YouTube under the pseudonyms ‘Florallifex’ and ‘Jasmine Ane.’ Similarly, she created a YouTube series called ‘Youtube Whispers,’ in which she collaborated with a number of popular YouTubers, including Sarocha B. and RedHare.
- Her most viewed video on her main channel is ‘PROM VLOG 2016| Hair, Makeup & Dress,’ which was posted on July 8, 2016, and has over 770K views.
- Similarly, her most popular videos are ‘My 18th Birthday Party Vlog,’ ‘Tipsy GRWM for My 19th Birthday ft. Haz & Flossie,’ and ‘Trying American Candy ft My Sister|’. Jasmine is also well-known on Instagram in addition to YouTube. She currently has 356 posts and 137 thousand followers.