Facts of Jeff Wittek
|Full Name:||Jeff Wittek|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||Hairstylist, Barber, Actor, and YouTuber|
|Break Up:||Cierra Ramirez|
Jeff Wittek is a skilled hairstylist, barber, YouTuber, and actor. Jeff Wittek has collaborated with a number of other well-known individuals, including Big Sean and DJ Pauly D. In addition, his ex-girlfriend is an actress named Cierra Ramirez, with whom he appeared in one of the short films.
How old is Jeff Wittek?
Jeff Wittek was born on December 15, 1989, in Staten Island, New York. He was an American citizen. Similarly, Jeff is 31 years old and a Sagittarius. In addition, he has a nickname: American Jeff. After a few years, Jeff relocated to Los Angeles, California. There isn’t much information about Jeff Wittek’s family and childhood because he’s been a little secretive about it.
How much is Jeff Wittek net worth?
Jeff Wittek’s net worth is likely to be in the $2 million range. He has amassed his fortune through his successful careers as a YouTuber, Actor, Hairstylist, and Barber. Jeff also earns money from paid sponsors. Aside from that, there is no additional information about Jeff’s assets or salary. Furthermore, it is estimated that Jeff earns between $62.3 thousand and $997.6 thousand per year from his YouTube channel.
Is Jeff Wittek dating someone?
Jeff Wittek previously had a romantic relationship with Cierra Ramirez, a famous actress and singer. The couple first met in a club. They started dating in 2015. Regrettably, they split up in 2018. Jeff does not appear to be dating anyone at the moment and appears to be content with his single status. Jeff also has a pet dog named Nerf. Aside from that, Jeff Wittek has never been involved in any rumors or controversies.
How tall is Jeff Wittek?
In terms of physical appearance, the professional hairstylist stands at a good height of 6 feet 1 inch or 1.85 m. And he weighs 82 kg (180 lbs). Wittek’s body measurements are 42-32-37 inches. Jeff, too, has brown eyes and short brown hair. Jeff has a fair complexion and a charming personality.
Furthermore, Jeff has an attractive presence and muscular body type, which is why he appears in several magazines and brands. Jeff is unquestionably a fitness fanatic who enjoys working out.
Career line of Jeff Wittek
- Jeff Wittek first began showing support for his work on his Tumblr blog, “Behind the Cuts.” However, the blog has not been updated in quite some time. However, we can see some of his blogs in which he collaborates with Mac Mill and DJ Chuckie.
- Furthermore, Jeff had an interest in photography, as evidenced by his Tumblr blog, which is full of stunning images. Fee quickly rose to prominence as the character of American Jeff on the vine.
- The talented personality has even collaborated with other well-known vine users such as Christian DelGrosso, Rudy Mancuso, and Anwar Jibawi. In 2011, he launched his own YouTube channel in response to his success on Vine.
- Jeff frequently shares vlogs, hairstyling videos, and personal life videos with his fans. Wittek’s YouTube channel has over 2.3 million subscribers, and the majority of his videos have received over a million views.
- Furthermore, Jeff appeared in a short film in 2015 alongside his ex-girlfriend, Cierra Ramirez, and some of his other coworkers, Rudy Mancuso and Anwar Jibawi.
- Also, Jeff rose to prominence after appearing in one of Anwar Jibawi’s comedy videos. Crazy Drug Lord in 2016. Similarly, Jeff played Ace in the short film “Petting Scorpions.”
- When it comes to his ex-girlfriend’s career, she was on television at the age of ten. There, she performed a song called “Apollo Kids Star of Tomorrow” as part of the show “Showtime at the Apollo.” Ramirez later joined Empire and Tribeca Music Group.
- The singer has also performed as an opening act for several musical acts, including Earth, Wind & Fire, Chicago, and Ruben Studdard. Her debut EP, “Discreet,” was released on June 20, 2016. Ramirez’s singles were eventually released as her first EP, “Faded” Feat. Baeza, in 2017.
- In 2018, she released her first single, “Bad Boys,” from her debut album, “Over Your Head.” It was released on February 28, 2020. Following her debut single, she released “Liquid Courage (Love Me Better),” “Broke Us” in collaboration with Trevor Jackson in 2019, and “Over Your Head” in 2020.
- The official music videos for her singles “Faded,” “Bad Boys,” “Liquid Courage,” and “Broke Us” were also released. Maria Skobeleva directed “Liquid Courage (Love Me Better),” “Broke Us,” and “BBU.”
- Moving on to Ramirez’s acting career, she had a recurring role on the Disney Channel series “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody” in 2007. Jasmine, a young camper with anger management issues, was her character in the series. Similarly, he was cast in the role of Kathy again in “The Secret Life of the American Teenager.”
- The series debuted as a pregnant freshman in the 100th episode. After that, she played a formal character in the 2012 feature film “Girl in Progress.” She went on to win an ALMA Award for Favorite Movie Actress Supporting Role based on the same role.
- Then, in 2013, Cierra starred as Mariana Foster in the ABC Family (renamed “Freeform”) series “The Fosters.” Her character is a straight-A student who, along with her identical twin, was adopted by a lesbian couple into a multi-ethnic family. The series was finally released on June 3, 2013, and in January 2017, Freeform announced that it had been remade for its fifth season.
- According to Entertainment Weekly, the series was canceled on June 6, 2018, after a three-night limited series. In addition, a spin-off, Good Trouble, will be released on January 9th, 2019, starring Cierra Ramirez and Maia Mitchell.