Facts of Jeffrey Marty
|Full Name:||Jeffrey Marty|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Jeffrey Marty is an American journalist, lawyer, and Democrat. Jeffrey Marty became well-known as the ex-spouse of American actress Stacey Lauretta Dash. Likewise, the actress was charged with Domestic Battery.
How old is Jeffrey Marty?
Jeffrey Marty was born on June 5, 1979. Marty was born in New Port Richey, Florida. Similarly, the journalist is 41 years old at the moment. Jeffery is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Gemini.
Marty was born into a Christian family. Marty, on the other hand, has not revealed his parents’ names. Similarly, there is no information on Marty’s siblings on the internet. As a result, Marty’s family members’ names and identities remain unknown. The journalist is White Caucasian.
Education of Jeffrey Marty
Jeffrey Marty went on to attend a local high school. He went on to attend the University of Wisconsin after graduating from high school. Marty received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University in 2000. Similarly, he went on to Marquette University’s Law School. Marty obtained his Juris Doctorate in 2005.
How much is Jeffrey Marty’s net worth?
Jeffrey Marty has yet to receive any kind of recognition. Similarly, the journalist has not revealed his sources of income. As a result, Marty’s net worth is still unknown.
Who is Jeffrey Marty married to?
Jeffrey Marty was previously married to American actress Stacey Lauretta Dash. The couple married on April 6, 2018. However, things quickly went south, and the couple divorced in 2020.
While the lawyer has not been involved in any trouble or controversies. Stacey, his ex-wife, has been charged with Domestic Battery. Similarly, she was charged with domestic violence.
How tall is Jeffrey Marty?
Jeffrey Marty is in his early forties and of medium height. The lawyer is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms. Marty, too, has brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Jeffrey Marty
- Jeffery began his legal career as soon as he graduated from law school. Likewise, he is a Trinity, Florida-based attorney. Furthermore, he rose to prominence by creating a bogus Twitter account for “Rep..” Steve Smith of Georgia’s 15th congressional district. Even after it was revealed that the account belonged to a fictitious person, the account went viral.
- It is best known for being the first congressman to endorse Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Similarly, the attorney has a YouTube channel. However, he has not been consistent in uploading videos to his YouTube channel. In his YouTube videos, the lawyer would read out quotes and sections of the Bible.
- Stacey is an American actress and television personality. She appeared in View from the Top. She appeared in a number of low-budget films, including Gang of Roses (2003) and Getting Played (2004). (2005). Similarly, the actress has appeared in small guest roles on television shows such as Eve and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- In addition, she portrayed Vanessa Weir in the television series The Strip. Dash appeared in Carl Thomas’s music video for the single “Emotional” in 2001. Dash was also featured in a Kanye West music video in 2004.
- In addition, in early 2009, the actress appeared as a recurring character on the television show The Game. Dash played Valerie “Val” Stokes in the first season of VH1’s first scripted series, Single Ladies, in 2011. Her character is described as a “‘good girl’ looking for a good man.”
- In August of 2011, it was announced that she would leave the series to spend more time with her family. Dash, on the other hand, starred as Lisa, the female lead in the 2012 film Dysfunctional Friends. In 2012, the actress appeared in Funny or Die and YouTube broadcast trailers and shorts for her web series Stacey Dash Is Normal.