Facts of Ji Soo
|Full Name:||Ji Soo Kim|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches|
|Education:||Digital Seoul Culture Arts University (major in Film)|
Ji Soo is a well-known actor in South Korea. Ji Soo is well-known for his friendship with fellow actor Nam Joo-hyuk. He also rose to prominence for his roles in films and dramas such as ‘When I Was the Prettiest,’ ‘Strong Girl Bong-soon,’ ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,’ and ‘One Way Trip,’ among others.
How old is Ji Soo?
Ji Soo was born on March 30, 1993, and he is now 27 years old. He was born in Busan, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Aries. Ji Soo’s name is written in Korean as and in Hanja as. His full name is written as. Ji Soo is a student at Digital Seoul Culture Arts University. He majors in Film there.
Ji Soo was a judo athlete in elementary school before this. He also competed at the national level before retiring due to injuries. Ji Soo was also a JYP Entertainment actor trainee in 2012. There is no information about Ji Soo’s parents, siblings, or other family members. Ji Soo, on the other hand, has featured photos of his parents on his Instagram account. Similarly, Ji Soo has two dogs, Gong Joo and Gap Soon.
Is Ji Soo single?
On September 13, 2016, actor Ji Soo had surgery for acute osteomyelitis. Osteomyelitis is an infection-induced inflammation of the bone or bone marrow. The actor then returned to filming Fantastic on September 27. On October 1, he was officially released from the hospital.
Similarly, the actor is a member of the celebrity group of friends known as BYH48. It includes Suho from EXO, Ryu Jun-yeol, Byun Yo-han, Lee Dong-hwi, and others. Their fans came up with the name BYH48. BYH stands for Byun Yo-han, the group’s leader. Similarly, 48 is a parody of the Japanese idol group AKB48.
Similarly, Ji Soo is best friends with fellow actor Nam Joo-hyuk. The two collaborated on the drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. He is also close to VIXX’s N.
How tall is Ji Soo?
Ji Soo is 1.86 meters tall or 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 77 kgs. Aside from that, there is no information available about the actor’s other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Ji Soo, too, has dark brown hair and the same color eyes. He also has the distinctive single eyelid that is common among East Asians.
Career line of Ji Soo
- Ji Soo is a professional actor. He is best known for his role as Go Bok-dong in the 2015 series Angry Mom. It’s a high school drama. He is also known for his role as Kim Sang-wook in the television series Fantastic. Ji Soo debuted in Netflix’s My First First Love in 2019.
- Ji Soo began his actor as a musical actor in middle school. In 2009, he made his stage debut in a production of Bong-sam Wasn’t There. Soon after, the actor appeared in several short films. This includes a lead role in the Korean-Filipino independent film Seoul Mates.
- Ji Soo was also a semi-finalist in JYP’s 2012 open auditions. Ji Soo came in second place. The young actor also appeared in the 2015 drama Cheer Up! He collaborated on this project with actors Jung Eun-ji and Cha Hak-yeon. Ji Soo also appeared in Glory Day and Sassy, Go-Go in the same year.
- Ji Soo also appeared in the 2016 films Page Turner and Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. He collaborated with a number of well-known actors, including Lee Joon-gi, Lee Ji-eun (IU), Kang Ha-neul, Kang Han-na, Yoon Sun-woo, Byun Baek-hyun, and Nam Joo-hyuk.
- Similarly, the young actor appeared in the 2016 film One Way Trip. The following year, in 2017, he co-starred in JTBC’s fantasy romance comedy Strong Woman Do Bong-soon. He played a dedicated rookie cop alongside Park Bo-young and Park Hyung-sik in the lead roles.
- During the same year, the young actor appeared in OCN’s crime drama Bad Guys 2. In addition, Ji Soo appeared in JTBC’s drama special Ping Pong Ball and Netflix’s youth romance drama My First First Love in 2018.
- in the year 2020, Ji Soo signed a contract with KeyEast. It is an entertainment company that employs well-known individuals such as Yoon Bo-ra, Kang Han-na, Go Ah-sung, Han Sun-hwa, Hong Ji-yoon, Hwang In-yeop, Lee Dong-hwi, Moon Ga-young, Park Ha-sun, and Park Jung-yeon, among others.
- r also appeared on Amanza in the same year. It is a Daum Kakao TV film in which he plays Park Dong Myung/Amanza. Ji Soo played Seo-hwan in the MBC drama When I Was the Prettiest the same year. He will also play On Dal in the upcoming KBS2 drama River Where The Moon Rises.