Facts of Joe Gonzalez
|Full Name:||Joe Gonzalez|
|Net Worth:||$180 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Kids:||One (Manolo Gonzalez)|
Joe Gonzalez is a well-known Colombian businessman. Joe Gonzalez rose to prominence as the ex-husband of Sofia Vergara, a Colombian-American actress and actress.
How old is Joe Gonzalez?
Joe Gonzalez was born on February 7, 1971, in Barranquilla, Colombia. His current age must be 49 years old, and his sun sign is Aquarius. Joe, too, is a Colombian-American who practices Christianity.
Joe Gonzalez finished his studies at Marymount International School in Barranquilla. There is no information about the businessman’s childhood, parents, or many other personal matters because Joe prefers to keep his personal matters away from the media.
How much is Joe Gonzalez’s net worth?
The businessman and celebrity ex-husband has made a lot of money from his job. Joe Gonzalez has an estimated net worth of $180 million. His ex-wife, Sofia Vergara, on the other hand, earned around $28.5 million per year as of 2015.
Furthermore, as of September 2016, Sofia Vergara was the highest-paid actress on television, with a net worth of approximately $43 million in the previous year. Both of them are currently preoccupied with their own lives and are leading fulfilling lives.
Does Joe Gonzalez have a child?
Joe Gonzalez was the husband of his high school sweetheart, Sofia Vergara. Sofia was only eighteen years old when they married. They were in a relationship for four years before marrying. Manolo Gonzalez, their son, was born in September 1992. Unfortunately, I divorced in 1993. Furthermore, in the year 2000, Sofia Vergara was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. As a result, Sofia had to have her thyroid removed, for which she underwent radioiodine therapy. As of now, the actress is fine. In addition, she has been taking medications to prevent hypothyroidism.
After her divorce from Joe, she dated a number of other actors, including Chris Paciello, Tom Cruise, and Enrique Iglesias. However, after dating for two years, Vergara and her boyfriend Nick Loeb married in 2012. Then it was revealed that the engagement would not take place on May 23rd, 2014. After that, Vergara and True Blood star Joe Manganiello got engaged on Christmas Day 2014, after only being in a romantic relationship for 6 months. The couple married on November 21, 2015, in Palm Beach, Florida.
How tall is Joe Gonzalez?
The businessman has good physical health and a good body type. Joe Gonzalez stands 5 feet 5 inches tall (168 cm) and weighs 143 pounds. The businessman’s body measurements are 35-32-36 inches, and his biceps measure 12 inches. He also has grey eyes and short black hair. Joe also has a shoe size of 10. (US). Joe Gonzalez has a fair complexion and a slim body type.
Career line of Joe Gonzalez
- Joe also works as a Production Intern. Joe rose to fame solely as a result of his former marital relationship with his ex-wife, Sofia Vergara. Joe also used to accompany his ex-wife to some of the award functions and events.
- Apart from that, there is no more information available about Joe Gonzalez’s successful business career.
- Sofia Vergara was discovered by a photographer while they were talking on a Colombian beach, and she was immediately approached with several modeling and television job offers. Sofia was apprehensive about her first TV commercial.
- It wasn’t until her Catholic schoolteachers gave her their personal authority that she understood the assignment. She made her first appearance in a Pepsi commercial when she was seventeen years old, which was widely publicized in Latin America.
- Sofia then attended the Creative Workshops School of Acting. The actress appeared in the drama “The Paperboy” in 2011. While shooting was halted for a week, she went against her shooting schedule for the third season of “Modern Family,” and she was fired.
- Sofia finished recording her first main character in a hit movie, “The Three Stooges,” in July 2011. “I play a mean woman who tries to manipulate the Three Stooges into killing her husband so she can get all the money,” she explained.
- In April 2012, the actress appeared in her son’s YouTube web series “Vida con Toty.” Sofia was the highest-paid female television personality in the United States. According to a Forbes.com list published on July 18, 2012, she earned $19 million in the previous twelve months.
- Then Vergara was named one of People magazine’s “fifty most beautiful people.” Similarly, she was named by The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard as one of the most powerful Latin women in Hollywood.
- Sofia was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 7, 2015. The Human Rights Campaign released a video in memory of the victims of the June 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting. Sofia and others in the video told the stories of the people who were killed there.
- She then appeared as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on the ABC sitcom “Modern Family.” From 2010 to 2013, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress for her work on the same ABC sitcom.
- The actress was then announced in February 2020 as a judge on America’s Got Talent beginning with the fifth season. Vergara was chosen to be the face of CoverGirl in 2011, with the first advertisements debuting in January 2012.
- In addition, Vergara appeared in a Diet Pepsi commercial with David Beckham in April 2011 and again in January 2012. Sofia revealed in 2011 that she was designing a clothing line for Kmart aimed at soccer moms.
- Sofia was also seen in commercials for Comcast’s Xfinity and State Farm. In 2013, Vergara signed endorsement deals with Diet Pepsi, Rooms to Go, and the medication Synthroid. In 2014, Sofia Vergara became a brand ambassador for the American anti-dandruff shampoo company Head & Shoulders.
- Vergara and Venus Concept reached a settlement in March 2017 for alleged misuse of her habit. Vergara even stated that she was under the impression that she endorsed their beauty products.