Facts of John Early:
|Full Name:||John Early|
|Net Worth:||$1.6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Writer, Comedian, Producer|
John Early is a comedy actor from the United States. John Early is well-known for his roles in films such as Netflix’s Haters Back Off! and Hulu’s Difficult People. He appeared in an episode of Netflix’s The Characters in 2016, but he also wrote and produced it. In 2012, he appeared on 30 Rock as Jenna Maroney.
How old is John Early?
John is a 32-year-old American comedy actor and writer who was born on January 21, 1988, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. His father was a Presbyterian Minister, and his mother is a Minister of Disciples of Christ. There is no information about his siblings. He is a Christian who is of African-American descent. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Moving on to his educational background, John attended Nashville University School. Later, he graduated with honors from New York University’s acting program. After seeing her in Clockwatchers, Muriel’s Wedding, and The Sixth Sense, he became a big fan of Australian actress Toni Collette and ran a fan website devoted to her when he was 11 years old.
What is the Net Worth of John Early?
Certainly, John Early was nominated for a Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Series Short Form. He hasn’t won any awards yet, but he could do so in the future.
John has a net worth of $1.6 million. However, his salary is not yet known. However, his main sources of income are stand-up comedy and working on various TV shows and films.
Is John Early Married? Who is John Early Wife?
He is openly gay. He makes jokes on social media about his dating experiences and girlfriend. However, he appears to be single and has no plans to enter into a relationship anytime soon. However, he appears to prioritize his career over being in a relationship.
He was once involved in a controversy when he stated, “I don’t want to work.” Working is not something I enjoy doing, and it makes me unhappy.” There are no other rumors or controversy surrounding the comedy actor, who prefers to keep his personal life private.
How Tall is John Early?
John is 5 ft 10 in (1.55m) tall and his weight is unknown. He has blond hair and blue eyes. Above all, he is a fit guy, but his body measurement is a mystery.
Career Line of John Early
- In the year 2012, John began her film career as Jerome in the TV series 30 Rock. At the age of 11, he was reportedly influenced by Australian actress Toni Collette.
- As a result, after seeing her in Clockwatchers, Muriel’s Wedding, and The Sixth Sense, he created a fan website dedicated to her.
- John has performed stand-up at various comedy festivals such as Montreal Just For Laughs, Bonnaroo, South by Southwest, Pemberton, Treasure Island, Outside Lands, Riot LA, and Festival Supreme.
- He has worked on several TV shows, including High Maintenance in 2014, Broad City in 2015, Love in 2016, and Searches Party in 2016.
- In the same year, he wrote and starred in a 30-minute episode of the Netflix sketch show The Characters, Los Espookys.
- Fort Tiden in 2014, Fun Mom Dinner in 2017, Thread in 2018, and Good Posture in 2019 are some of his notable films. His stand-up show, Literally me, takes him across the country.