Facts of Julia Roberts
|Full Name:||Julia Roberts|
|Net Worth:||$250 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Philanthropist, Producer|
|Sibling:||Three (biological: Eric Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan, half-sister: Nancy Motes)|
Julia Roberts is a well-known American actress and producer. Julia Roberts is also well-known for donating her time and resources to UNICEF and other charitable organizations throughout her career.
How old is Julia Roberts?
Julia Roberts was born on October 28, 1967, and she is currently 53 years old. Julia is originally from Smyrna, Georgia. Similarly, her full name is Julia Fiona Roberts, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Julia’s parents are Betty Lou Bredemus and Walter Grady Roberts. Her mother lived from 1934 to 2015. Her father lived from 1933 to 1977. Julia’s mother was a Catholic, while her father was a Baptist. Julia was raised as a Catholic by these two.
Julia, too, has two biological siblings and one half-sibling. Her biological siblings are her older brother, Eric Roberts, and her older sister, Lisa Roberts Gillan. Julia was estranged from her brother for several years, until 2004. Julia’s half-sister is Nancy Motes, who lived from 1976 to 2014.
Eric, Lisa, and Emma Roberts, her niece, are all actors. Julia is of English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, and Swedish ancestry.
Education of Julia Roberts
In addition, Julia Roberts attended Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, Griffin Middle School, and Campbell High School in Smyrna, Georgia. Julia moved to Smyrna in 1972, following her parents’ divorce in the spring of that year.
Similarly, Julia Roberts aspired to be a veterinarian as a child. Julia, when she was younger, also played clarinet in her school band. Julia Roberts attended Georgia State University after graduating from Campbell High School in Smyrna. However, she did not complete her studies at the university. Julia later moved to New York City to pursue a career as an actress. Julia signed with the Click Modeling Agency and enrolled in acting classes shortly after arriving in New York.
How many children does Julia Roberts have?
Julia’s parents, Betty and Walter Grady Roberts, were former actors and playwrights. The couple met while performing in military theater productions. They later co-founded the “Atlanta Actors and Writers Workshop” in Atlanta.
Julia’s arents also ran a children’s acting school in Decatur, Georgia, while Betty was pregnant with Julia. Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr.’s children attended the school. Yolanda, Martin and Coretta’s daughter, was coached by her father as an actress. As a result, as a thank-you for his service, Coretta paid Julia’s hospital bill when she was born.
Julia’s parents also married in 1955. But their marriage did not last forever. Julia’s mother filed for divorce in 1971, and it was finalized in early 1972. Betty married Michael Motes the following year. However, Michael was abusive and frequently unemployed. Her mother’s second marriage ended in 1983.
How much is Julia Roberts’s Net Worth?
netIn addition, for the majority of the 1990s, Julia Roberts was the highest-paid actress in the world. She kept the record in the first half of the 2000s as well. Julia’s fee for 1990’s Pretty Woman was $300,000. Similarly, Julia Roberts became the first actress to earn $20 million in the year 2000. It was for her role as an environmental activist in the biographical film Erin Brockovich.
Then, in 2003, they paid Julia Roberts an unprecedented $25 million for her role in the film Mona Lisa Smile, which was released the same year. Julia Roberts’ net worth was estimated to be $170 million in 2017. Julia’s net worth is expected to be around $250 million by 2021.
Is Julia Roberts dating someone?
When it comes to Julia Roberts’ marital status, she is currently married to Daniel Moder. On July 4, 2002, the couple married at Julia’s ranch in Taos, New Mexico. Daniel is a cameraman, and the two met on the set of her film The Mexican in 2000.
Julia and Daniel were in separate relationships when they met. Julia was dating actor Benjamin Bratt, whereas Daniel was married to Vera Steimberg. Daniel and Julia currently have three children. The couple welcomed their twins, Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter, in November 2004. Julia and Daniel later welcomed their son, Henry Daniel, in June 2007.
In terms of previous relationships, Julia Roberts has been in relationships with several actors, including Jason Patric, Liam Neeson, Dylan McDermott, and Matthew Perry. Julia was also briefly engaged to Kiefer Sutherland. However, the two split up three days before their wedding on June 11, 1991.
Then, on June 25, 1993, Julia married her first husband, Lyle Lovett. Lyle is a country singer, and the wedding married at St. James Lutheran Church in Marion, Indiana. Unfortunately, the couple divorced in March 1995 after their divorce was finalized. Then, from 1998 to 2001, Julia Roberts dated fellow actor Benjamin Bratt.
How tall is Julia Roberts?
Julia Roberts stands approximately 1.75 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall and weighs approximately 58 kg (128 lbs). Similarly, the Hollywood actress has chest-waist-hip measurements of 34-24-34 inches. Julia’s hair is blonde, and her eyes are brown.
Career line of Julia Roberts
- Julia Roberts is a well-known actress and producer. Julia has three Golden Globe nominations and has won three. Similarly, the veteran actress has been nominated for four Academy Awards for her film acting.
- Among them was the Academy Award for “Best Actress” for her performance in Erin Brockovich, which was released in 2000. Julia Roberts, an actress, has also volunteered with UNICEF. Julia has traveled to many different countries with UNICEF, including Haiti and India, to spread goodwill.
- Julia also established herself as a leading lady in Hollywood following the success of the romantic comedy film Pretty Woman in 1990. Similarly, Julia’s films have grossed more than $2.8 billion at the box office. This makes Julia Roberts one of the most bankable actresses in Hollywood.
- Similarly, some of Julia Roberts’ most successful films in the 1980s included Satisfaction, Mystic Pizza, Steel Magnolias, and Blood Red. Similarly, her popular films from the 1990s include Pretty Woman, Sleeping with the Enemy, The Pelican Brief, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Notting Hill, and Runaway Bride.
- Moreover, some of Julia’s well-known films from the 2000s include Erin Brockovich, Ocean’s Eleven, Ocean’s Twelve, Charlie Wilson’s War, Valentine’s Day, Eat Pray Love, Money Monster, and Wonder, among many others.
- In addition, Julia Roberts has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.” It was for her performance in the HBO television film The Normal Heart. Similarly, Julia appeared in the Prime Video psychological thriller series Homecoming in 2018.
- People magazine has also named her the most beautiful woman in the world a record five times.