Facts of Kathryn Taylor Steyer
|Full Name:||Kathryn Taylor Steyer|
|Net Worth:||$1.4 billion|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Kathryn Taylor Steyer is an American businesswoman and lawyer. Kathryn Taylor Steyer is well-known as the wife of Tom Steyer, a billionaire and American businessman, environmentalist, philanthropist, and hedge fund manager. Similarly, the couple has signed The Giving Pledge, pledging to donate half of their fortune to charity during their lifetime.
How old is Kathryn Taylor Steyer?
Kathryn Taylor Steyer was born in 1960. However, Taylor’s exact birth date is not available on the internet. Similarly, she was born in Hillsborough, California, USA. The American businesswoman could be 61 years old right now. Kat is her nickname, and most of her close friends and family address her as such.
Moving on to her family, Kat has not revealed the names of her parents. Similarly, the businesswoman has a brother whose name has not been revealed. As a result, the names and identities of her family members are still unknown. Her current address is in San Francisco, California, USA. Kat and her family are Christians.
Education of Kathryn Taylor Steyer
Kathryn Taylor Steyer went on to attend a local high school. She went on to attend Harvard University after graduating from high school. She also obtained a Master of Business Administration from the university. Likewise, she enrolled at Standford University. The businesswoman received her Juris Doctorate from the same university. During her time at Harvard, she met Tom Steyer, whom she later married.
How much is Kathryn Taylor Steyer’s net worth?
While she has done some outstanding philanthropic work, she has yet to receive any recognition. Similarly, Kat and her husband have a $1.4 billion net worth. The couple is involved in philanthropic work and donates a large sum of money to charity.
Who is Kathryn Taylor Steyer married to?
Kathryn Taylor Steyer is a woman who is married. Tom Steyer is her husband. The couple met at Harvard and instantly fell in love. Likewise, the couple married in August of 1986. They have four children. Their names are Samuel Taylor, Charles Augustus, Evelyn Hoover, and Heney Hume
Kat and her husband have avoided all scandals and controversies. Similarly, the businesswoman has kept her internet profile clean.
How tall is Kathryn Taylor Steyer?
Kathryn Taylor Steyer is in her early 60s. Kat is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 56 kg. Likewise, her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are 33-26-34. Kat also has dark brown hair and honey-glazed eyes.
Career line of Kathryn Taylor Steyer
- Kathryn Taylor Steyer is a businesswoman, philanthropist, and lawyer. Similarly, the businesswoman currently serves as Co-CEO of Beneficial State Bank. Kat has also worked in the Harvard University’s overseas program.
- Furthermore, she and her husband have signed The Giving Pledge, which states that they will donate half of their fortune to charity during their lifetime.
- Tom is a businessman, politician, democrat, and philanthropist. Similarly, Steyer began his professional career at Morgan Stanley in 1979.
- He left Morgan Stanley after a few years. Similarly, he went on to work at Goldman Sachs. Tom remained as an associate in the risk arbitrage division, where he was involved in mergers and acquisitions. Tom went on to become a partner and member of Hellman & Friedman’s Executive Committee.
- Steyer founded Farallon Capital in 1986. It is simply a hedge fund based in San Francisco. Similarly, the businessman made his fortune by running Farallon.
- By the time he left the company, it had nearly $20 billion in assets. Furthermore, Tom Steyer was known for taking high risks on distressed assets in volatile markets. Steyer co-founded OneRoof, Inc. with his wife, Kat Taylor, in 2006.
- It is a B Corp and social enterprise business that aims to provide broadband connectivity. Through its OneRoof Internet Centers, the company also contributed to the spread of computer literacy and job skills. Furthermore, the company provided the service to small rural towns in rural India and Mexico.
- Beneficial State Bank was established in 2007 by Steyer and Taylor. The couple founded the bank to provide commercial banking services to underserved Bay Area businesses, nonprofits, and individuals, and it now has operations in California, Oregon, and Washington.