Facts of Kelley O’Hara:
|Full Name:||Kelley O’Hara|
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Sibling:||(brother) Jerry O’Hara and Erin O’Hara (sister)|
Kelley O’Hara is a soccer player. Kelley O’Hara is a FIFA Women’s World Cup champion and an Olympic gold medalist in soccer. She is a wingback and midfielder for the US women’s national soccer team. She had a chance to play in the quarterfinal match against China.
How old is Kelley O’Hara?
Kelley O’Hara’s full name is Kelley Maureen O’Hara. She was born on August 4, 1988. She is 32 years old right now. Her hometown is Fayetteville, Georgia, and her birthplace is Jacksonville, Florida. Dan and Karen O’Hara are her parents.
She has two siblings: a brother, Jerry, and a sister, Erin. Her father is a former fighter pilot in the United States Navy, and her brother is also in the Navy. In Peachtree City, Georgia, the player grew up with her siblings. The footballer’s nationality is American. Her astrological sign is Leo. However, his ethnicity is Irish.
Where did Kelley O’Hara go to college?
Kelley O’Hara graduated in 2006 from Starr’s Mill High School in Fayette County. She was a member of the varsity soccer team at her high school for four years. O’Hara attended Stanford University and worked for the Stanford Cardinals. Her major in college was Science, Technology, and Society, and she graduated in 2009.
During her junior and senior years, the wunderkind served as team captain. She was also named Parade All-American as a junior and senior, as well as All-League, All-County, and All-State all four years. Kelley even helped lead the Panthers to the 5A state championship in 2006, with 20 goals and 16 assists. During her sophomore year, the team finished second in the state championships.
How much is the Net Worth of Kelley O’Hara?
American footballer earns a living from her professional football career. Furthermore, salary, bonuses, contracts, and endorsements are sources of income. She has appeared in commercials and advertisements for Under Armour and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board. Kelley O’Hara reportedly has a net worth of $2 million.
Awards and Nominations of Kelley O’Hara
During her studies, Kelley O’Hara won a soccer scholarship at Stanford University. In 2009, she was awarded the Hermann Trophy as the top collegiate soccer player in the country. Kelley O’Hara has won numerous international awards. Her international awards include an Olympic Gold Medal (2012) and the Algarve Cup (2011, 2013, 2015).
Similarly, in 2011, she won the Four Nations Tournament. Kelly, likewise, is a two-time Olympian, having competed in 2012 and 2016. She is also an Olympic gold medalist. Kelly also competed in the Rio 2016 Olympics, finishing fifth. Furthermore, she has a slew of individual awards.
As a result, the player earned NVAA All-American First-Team and ESPN Academic All-America First-Team awards in the same year.
Who is Kelley O’Hara Married to?
There is some uncertainty about her sexual orientation. Many people believe she’s a lesbian. This controversy arose after she kissed a female football teammate following the USWNT World Cup victory in 2019. But there has been no confirmation from her end. Kelley, on the other hand, is in a romantic relationship with her high school friend Adam Sweat.
Her boyfriend is currently employed as the Associate Vice President of Communication, Marketing, and Public Relations at Atlanta Technical College. As a result, she speaks less about her personal information. She, like others in the media, does not want to talk about her romantic relationships. Kelly’s interests also include surfing and baking with her mother, Karen, who provides all of her baking recipes.
Scandals of Kelley O’Hara
Kelley O’Hara, as one of the most prominent celebrities, has been the subject of rumors and controversies. Kelley O’Hara had an ESPN Body Issue shoot, which was not exactly a scandal. The behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot was also popular on social media. She explained how her attitude toward her body had changed over time.
How Tall is Kelley O’Hara?
Kelley O’Hara, without a doubt, has the ideal body structure. Her height is 5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m), and she weighs 59 kg. Her body measurements are 31-24-34, indicating that she has an athletic body type. Her bra size is 36B (US) / 80B. (EU). She also has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Line of Kelley O’Hara
- Kelley O’Hara played for the Peachtree City Lazers and the AFC Lightning before joining the US U-16s in 2004. She then joined the U-17 youth women’s national team the following year.
- O’Hara won the 2007 GA U19G State Cup while playing for the Concorde Fire South ’88 Elite. She also plays for the Utah Royals FC.
- Kelley O’Hara has made significant contributions to the Stanford Cardinal. In 2006, she led the Cardinal to a nine-goal victory. She also aided the Cardinal in the NCAA Tournament. Her best season in Division I history.
- Throughout the season, she had over 26 goals and 13 assists. Surprisingly, she was on the MAC Hermann Trophy watch list for three years in a row.
- Kelley O’Hara played for the Pali Blues of the USL W-League in 2009 after graduating. During her time with the club, she was able to score four goals.
- Kelley was selected third overall by FC Gold Pride in the 2010 WPS Draft. When FC Gold Pride folded in November 2010, the Boston Breakers signed Kelley O’Hara. She then scores 10 goals in two seasons in the WPA, primarily as an outside midfielder.
- Kelley O’Hara joined Sky Blue FC in the inaugural season of the National Women’s Soccer League in 2013. She has played forward, winger, right back, and central midfielder for Sky Blue.
- Kelley was injured in a trade with the Utah Royals FC in 2017. As a result, she only appeared in eight games for Utah in 2018.
- O’Hara represented the United States on a number of youth national teams (2005-2010). In 35 U-20 appearances, she scored 24 goals.
- This is the third-highest total for a US player. Kelley attended the Algarve Cup training camp in January 2010. In March 2010, she could earn her first senior national team cap.
- Kelley earned one cap at right midfield in the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup, replacing Lindsay Tarpley in the final group stage game against Sweden.
- After teammate Ali Krieger suffered an ACL injury in the 2012 CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament, O’Hara moved to the outside.
- Kelly also switched to left back during the 2012 Olympic qualifying tournament and went on to play every minute for Team USA as an outside back during the 2012 Olympic Games. Kelly was also selected third overall by FC Gold Pride in the 2010 WPS Draft.
- Kelley began the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup in the quarter-finals against China PR, after playing in the first four games.
- She scored her first international goal in the US’s 2-0 semi-final victory over Germany. She was also a member of the team that won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019.