Facts of Kim Taehyung
|Full Name:||Kim Taehyung|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Artist, Dancer, Actor|
|Sibling:||Kim Eon Jin, Kim Jeong Gyu|
Kim Taehyung, better known by his stage name “V,” is the vocalist, dance line, and second-youngest member of the popular boy band BTS. Kim Taehyung is a South Korean K-pop singer, dancer, songwriter, and record producer. From award show stages such as Billboard to Grammy, stadium tours, and concerts, the young man is known to uplift the audience with his songs, voice, and dance moves.
How old is Kim Taehyung?
Taehyung’s full name is Kim Taehyung. He is 25 years old. He celebrates his birthday on December 30 because he was born on the same day in 1995 in Daegu, South Korea.
His family consists of his mother, father, and two younger siblings, a brother and a sister. V claims he grew up in Geochang with his grandparents. V’s father is his greatest role model.
Kim Taehyung graduated from Korean Arts High School in 2014 and is now a student at Global Cyber University with his bandmates.
How much is Kim Taehyung’s Net Worth?
V has won over the world with his super soothing, low, and deep tones. His first-ever Ost for his first-ever drama was nominated for Best Ost Award at the MMA in 2017. Similarly, he won the Best Idol Actor Award at the Soompi Awards in 2018 for the same drama.
He and BTS have won Billboard’s Top Social Artist Award three times in a row. V and his bandmates won all four Daesang Award categories at the Mnet Asian Music Awards. Furthermore, his solo track under BTS, “Singularity,” won Best Choreography at the 2019 Soompi Awards.
The Guinness World Records organization has also confirmed that Taehyung and his band have broken three major records in total.
Taehyung’s net worth is estimated to be in the $8 million range. He has a charismatic personality in addition to being a talented singer and artist. His attractive visuals have contributed to his success.
Is Kim Taehyung single?
Looking inside his love life, the media has no information about his dating life and prefers to believe he is single. However, prior to his debut, he admitted to liking a girl but was unable to confess his feelings for her.
Taehyung prefers to concentrate on his career and places a high career on it.
H0w tall is Kim Taehyung?
Taehyung stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. His chest, waist, and biceps measurements are 38, 30, and 13 inches, respectively. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes. Taehyung, like most celebrities, changes his hairstyles and colors frequently.
Taehyung has also garnered attention for his adorable antics, belly, and broad shoulders.
Career line of Kim Taehyung
- Taehyung first became interested in the saxophone when he was in elementary school and aspired to be a professional singer. In his early middle school years, he eventually took saxophone lessons.
- V passed Big Hit Entertainment’s audition program and was hired as a trainee. Later, on June 12, 2013, he made his debut as a member of the hip-hop boy band BTS, with the release of the single “2 Cool 4 Skool.” He contributed to their hit album The Most Beautiful Moment In Life by co-writing and co-producing the song “Hold Me Tight.”
- Following this, Taehyung and his bandmates released hit albums one after the other.
- Furthermore, Taehyung is credited with music composition and lyrics for his solo song “Stigma” from the 2016 album Wings. “Singularity” is his second solo song, released in May 2018 as part of BTS’ album “Love Yourself: Tear.”
- In terms of Taehyung’s solo projects, he made his acting debut in KBS’s historical drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, playing a supporting role. Similarly, V and his bandmate Jin created an OSt for the drama titled “It’s Definitely You.”
- He has also released covers of popular singles such as Hung Me and Someone Like You (Adele). To commemorate their fourth anniversary, he and his bandmate Namjoon co-produced a song called “4 O’Clock.”
- Taehyung released his first solo single, “Scenery,” on the group’s SoundCloud. His song broke records on Soundcloud and other Charts. In only fourteen days, it grew from 20 million to 100 million streams. He then released another co-produced single, “Winter Bear,” seven months later.
- He and his bandmate J-Hope collaborated with Swedish singer Zara Larson to release “A Brand New Day,” a song for their mobile game BTS World.