Facts of Laurence McKenna
|Full Name:||Laurence McKenna|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||4 feet 11 inches (1.50m)|
Laurence McKenna is a well-known podcast creator and host. Laurence McKenna founded The Front 3 and The True Geordie podcasts, as well as directing and producing the TV mini-series documentary True Geordie’s True Life Stories.
How old is Laurence McKenna?
Laurence McKenna was born on December 6, 1989, in England. He is currently 30 years old. However, he has not revealed any information about his family or education. Nonetheless, he has occasionally featured a family member on various occasions. He appears to be very close to his family.
What is Laurence McKenna’s Net Worth?
Laurence has been added to the illustrious Podcast Host List. Aside from that, he has never received an award. Laurence’s exact net worth has yet to be determined. As a result, his net worth is only estimated to be around $1 million.
Who is Laurence McKenna Dating?
Laurence’s relationships and love life are largely unknown because all of his personal information is kept private. However, he recently revealed the photo with love on June 14, 2020, via the Instagram handle. The photo showed his love’s pregnant baby bump.
He is in a relationship with a girl who goes by the Instagram handle @fluttura. He will become a father in 2020. Similarly, no rumors or controversy involving Laurence have been made public until now.
How tall is Laurence McKenna?
Laurence stands 4 feet and 11 inches tall, according to recent databases. He has black hair and brown eyes, and he weighs about 45 kg.
Career line of Laurence McKenna
- Laurence began his career as a sports blogger. He eventually got into podcasts and now hosts two: The Front 3 and The True Geordie.
- Laurence conceived of The Front 3 is a football podcast hosted by Adam Boultwood, Kris Heneage, Dave O’Brien, and Nico Morales.
- The five hosts debate and analyze all aspects of the beautiful game, from the Premier League to the Bundesliga, Serie A to MLS and beyond.
- Every Monday and Thursday, they release a new episode. They even have a YouTube channel for the podcast.
- Laurence, on the other hand, collaborates with True Geordie in The True Geordie Podcast. The duo interviews some of the most interesting and insightful guests on YouTube and iTunes.
- The podcast, which debuted in September 2016, has since aired 172 successful episodes.
- However, he also has a YouTube channel lozcast, where he has only uploaded one video, titled “Laurence McKenna’s Football Holiday,” on July 2, 2019. The video has nearly 139k views.
- He has 36.3k subscribers despite not having uploaded a video.