Facts of Lilimar Hernandez
|Full Name:||Lilimar Hernandez|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
Lilimar Hernandez, an American entertainer, is best known for playing Sophie in Nickelodeon’s Bella and the Bulldogs in 2015. Aside from that, she received the 30th Yearly Imagen Grant for Best Youthful Entertainer TV.
What Age is Lilimar Hernandez?
Lilimar arrived in the world on June 2, 2000, in Nueva Esparta, Venezuela. She is currently 19 years old and was born under the sign of Gemini. She is Venezuelan by birth and has blended nationality. She attended E.W.F. Stirrup Grade School for her education.
Aside from that, she attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School and took classes at the Doral Institute. Lilima was fated to be raised by Cuban guardians. Mayte Hernandez is a mother’s daughter. Nonetheless, information about her father’s name is still unknown to the media.
On Father’s Day, she also posted an image of her father on Instagram. For the time being, she lives in Los Angeles with her mother and grandmother.
How much is Lilimar Hernandez Net Worth?
Lilimar, who has worked in the camera industry for over fifteen years, may have earned a handsome sum throughout her career. Furthermore, her net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Who is Lilimar Hernandez Boyfriend?
Lilimar enjoys keeping her own life calm. There isn’t much information available that sheds light on her emotional life. Furthermore, she mentioned in 2015 that she had been seeing someone at her Logger School in Canada. In addition, she stated in 2016 that Harry was her boyfriend.
Nonetheless, her emotional life was brought to light after she admitted that she had never been seeing anyone on 14 February. She had a problem with her fans before declaring herself single until the date.
What is the Height of Lilimar Hernandez?
Lilima has nice body measurements and stands tall at a nice height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 49 kilograms. She has earthy colored hair and heterochromia highlighted eyes, with her left eye being hazel green and her right eye being earthy colored.
Lilimar Hernandez’s Career Line
- Lilimar began her professional career with the 2006 TV show Sabado Gigante, which portrayed her job title. In 2013, she played Elenita in the TV show Rasario.
- The very year she did her presentation in the movies, it was projected in the film The Little Apparition, which depicted Marie’s personality.
- In 2014, she was cast in two short films, Pedro Skillet, which portrayed Elena’s personality, and Last Youngsters, which portrayed Hiyas’ personality.
- From that point forward, the year 2015 was her best year for her career, as she became the center of attention to the media after being cast in the Bella and the Bulldogs portraying the main part of Sophie, which helped her win the 30th Yearly Imagen Grant.
- Lilima has also played Cleopatra in Space for Solana and Cleopatra in two TV shows, Soul Riding Free and Cleopatra in Space for Solana and Cleopatra.