Facts of Matthias
|Full Name:||Matthew Fredrick|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Musician, filmmaker|
|Education:||California State University|
|Father:||Two (sister: sarah and brother: joey)|
|Kids:||One (daughter: Luna and son: Atticus)|
Matthias is a YouTube celebrity from the United States. Matthias was named an Internet Icon after winning a YouTube reality show in which contestants compete to create the best online content. In addition, he is a musician and a filmmaker.
How old is Matthias?
Matthew Fredrick is his birth name. On September 20, 1988, Matthias first opened his eyes. He was born and raised in the Los Angeles suburb of Woodland Hills, California, USA. He is 32 years old and born under the sign of Virgo. Sarah, his older sister, and Joey, his younger brother, are his siblings.
In addition, his father worked as an Imagineer for Walt Disney for a time, which required them to relocate to Orlando. He could visit Disney World whenever he wanted because his father designed theme parks for Disney.
He used to play basketball with his brother and their friend Trevor when he was a kid, but he stopped when his friend moved out of state. In addition, he holds a bachelor’s degree in film and audio engineering from California State University, Northridge.
How much is Matthias’ Net Worth?
He will undoubtedly earn a lot of money as a successful social media personality. He must make a lot of money from his job. As a result, as of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Is Matthias dating someone?
Matthias married his long-term girlfriend Amanda Faye, a YouTuber known for her fashion and beauty videos. They were in different classes at the same school. They met in PE class and fell in love right away, despite the fact that their first date would be months later. He proposed to her on the beach after four years of dating. Luna, the couple’s daughter, and Atticus, the couple’s son, were born.
How tall is Matthias?
Matthias is a charming and intelligent young man. He stands quite tall and is of average height and weight for his body type. At this time, no information about his body measurements is available. He also has brown hair and blue eyes. He is, however, currently bald. He does, however, have a wonderful personality.
Career line of Matthias
- When Matthias was in ninth grade, he began making short films. However, after making over a dozen videos, he realized he didn’t have an audience, which discouraged him from continuing.
- He went to College of the Canyons to study film and music after graduating from high school and taking a job at a drug store.
- During this time, he directed a film called ‘Maestro,’ which won an award for best cinematography and was featured on the Vimeo homepage.
- He then attended California State University, Northridge (CSUN), where he became a member of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. He was one of four CSUN students chosen to direct a thesis film with a budget of more than $30,000.
- Alex, a fellow student who assisted him with the project, had a YouTube channel titled ‘Joule Thief.’ Matthias, who had lost his job at a drugstore during this time, began making YouTube videos with Alex’s assistance in April 2012 and has never looked back.
- As a result, on August 10th, 2011, Matthias launched his channel. “Shades of Blue” is his first official video, and it is followed by “How to Love – lil WAYNE Cover (Remix) by Matthias.”
- On his channel, however, they are both unlisted. As a result, his first video, which is still available to the public, is titled “Fun- We Are Young – Matthias cover of Fun.” In addition, he co-runs the Team Edge channel with his brother J-Fred and friend and brother-in-law Bryan.
- Matthias met a number of like-minded students at school when he was in the tenth grade. He became interested in music because his parents had a band.
- Despite having never sung before, he introduced himself as a vocalist in order to join the group. He eventually learned how to play the guitar, bass, and piano.
- Even after his friends’ interest in music waned, he remained devoted to it. Later, he met DJ Michael Badal, who shared his interest in music. Matthias learned from him how to create music on his own using a computer.
- With Badal’s help, he formed the band ‘The Social’ in the 11th grade and recorded a 14-song album titled ‘Where We Should Be.’