Facts of Michael Greif
|Full Name:||Michael Greif|
|Birthplace:||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$ 200k|
Stage director and producer Michael Greif is well-known. Michael Greif is well-known for his work on the television shows Rent, Grey Gardens, and Dear Evan Hansen.
How old is Michael Greif?
Michael Greif is a stage Director from the United States. In 2019, he will be 61 years old. He was born in Brooklyn, New York, on January 1, 1959. The identity of his parents is unknown at this time. In addition, no information about his siblings, religion, or ethnicity is available.
He went to Abraham Lincoln High School as well. He received his bachelor’s degree in arts from Northwestern University. Later, he received his Master of Fine Arts degree from the University of California, San Diego.
Personal Life of Michael Greif
Michael is not the subject of rumors or controversy. He prefers to keep his life low-key and out of the spotlight. Despite his long and successful career, very little is known about him. He is reluctant to divulge details about his personal life.
His family is unknown. He is not forthcoming with details about his family. As a result, there is no information on the names of his wife or children at this time. Michael Greif, on the other hand, has dark hair and brown eyes. However, as a result of aging, he now has gray hair.
How much is Michael Greif’s Net Worth?
The gifted performer is not on social media. He doesn’t have any accounts on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Similarly, the talented star’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 000. Despite the fact that he makes a lot of money from the theater and other entertainment industries. He has directed a large number of plays and films, all of which have an impact on his net worth.
Awards and Achievements of Michael Greif
He has received three Obie Awards and four Tony Award nominations for his roles in Rent, Grey Gardens, Next to Normal, and Dear Evan Hansen. He has also received Broadway and Drama Desk Awards for Outstanding Director and Best Direction of a Musical. He has also been nominated for Outer Critics Circle Awards and The Lortels Awards.
Career line of Michael Greif
- Michael Greif with “Dear Evan Hansen” co-creators. Justin Paul, Steven Levenson, Michael Greif, and Benj Pasek (from left to right). (From the Broadway production)
- Michael is an accomplished filmmaker. From 1994 to 1999, he served as Artistic Director of the La Jolla Playhouse. Throughout his career, he has directed several plays. The following are some of his most notable plays.
- He directed The Three Cuckolds (1986), What the Butter Saw (1992), Boy (1996, Sweet Bird of Youth (1999), and Our Town (1999) at the La Jolla Playhouse (2001).
- He was a member of the New York Workshop, where he directed the plays Halloween(1986), Rent(1996), and Bright Light, Big City (1998).
- He was also involved with the Williamstown Theatre Festival, where he directed several productions.
- He directed Therese Racquin (1994), The Seagull (1995), Landscape of the Body (2004), Three Sisters (2008), and Far From Heaven (2010) there (2011).
- After that, he directed Rent (1996), Never Gonna Dance (2003), Grey Gardens (2006), Next to Normal (2009), and Dear Evan Hansen (2010) for Broadway (2016). He’s also appeared at The Public Theater, Signature Theater, Playwrights Horizons, and Second Stage.
- He has also performed in Romeo and Juliet, The Winter’s Tale, and The Tempest at the New York Shakespeare Festival’s Delacorte Theater. He made his Broadway debut in the 2017 production War Paint.