Facts of Michael J Pagan
|Full Name:||Michael J Pagan|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Sibling:||One brother (Joshua Wheatley)|
Michael J Pagan is an American film actor. Michael J Pagan is best known for his role as Quincy Payne in the 1998 film “How Stella Got Her Groove Back,” for which he received an NAACP Image Award nomination. He is also known for his roles in the television shows Harry’s Law, Cold Case, and CSI: Miami.
H0w old is Michael J Pagan?
Michael J Pagan was born on January 12, 1985, in California, USA. His current age is 36, and he is born under the astrological sign Capricorn. He is of American nationality.
Michael’s mother’s name is Kia Singleton, but his father’s name is not known at this time. Joshua Wheatley is his brother. Apart from that, we don’t know much about his family members. Similarly, Michael is very close to both his parents and his brother. His other family members, such as cousins, grandparents, and other relatives, are unknown at this time.
Michael’s educational background and qualifications include attendance at Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach and West Los Angeles College in Los Angeles. And, in the 1990s, he was a standout athlete in both basketball and track and field.
How much is Michael J Pagan’s Net Worth?
Michael has a net worth of $250K, according to articlebio. His acting career is his primary source of income. He also earns a lot of money from commercials and modeling.
Is Michael J Pagan dating someone?
Michael J Pagan is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with his career and life than with being in a relationship. Perhaps he prefers to keep his personal and romantic life out of the spotlight and public eye. Even when it comes to his previous relationships, no information has surfaced until now. So we can pretty much assume that Michael has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it hidden and out of the spotlight.
How tall is Michael J Pagan?
Michael J Pagan stands 5 feet 9 inches tall, but his weight is currently unknown. His other body measurements, such as his chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are also unknown. Michael also has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Michael J Pagan
- Michael J Pagan was an athlete. In 1995, he competed in the Junior Olympics Nationals, finishing third in the High Jump and fourth in the Long Jump in the USA Track and Field Nationals.
- He also played basketball in high school, where he received the John R Wooden Award Division IV Basketball High School Player of the Year and the CIF Division IV Basketball High School Player of the Year in 2004.
- Michael also studied acting and received training at the Tasha Smith Acting Studio and the Ivanna Chubbuck Studio.
- Michael J Pagan made his on-screen debut as an uncredited extra in the 1995 film “Black Scorpion.” A year later, he appeared in the TV film Alien Avengers.
- Following a brief appearance in the TV series Hang Time in 1997, Michael made his feature film debut in the 1998 supernatural thriller Fallen, starring Denzel Washington and John Goodman.
- Furthermore, in 1998, he appeared in two feature films: Rusty: A Dog’s Tale and How Stella Got Her Groove Back. In the latter, he co-starred with Angela Bassett, Whoopi Goldberg, and Taye Diggs. He was also nominated for an NAACP Image Award for his role as Qunicy Payne in How Stella Got Her Groove Back.
- Furthermore, Michael J Pagan primarily worked in the following films during the 2000s: Killers in the House, Up, Up, and Away!, The Gospel, Gridiron Gang, Forever Strong, and Chain Letter.
- His TV appearances include One on One, CSI: Miami, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Prime Suspect.
- Similarly, after working on See No Evil 2, a sequel to the 2006 film, in 2014, Michael took a break from acting. And he’ll be back on the big screen in 2021 in the drama anthology series Tales.