Facts of Missy Rothstein
|Full Name:||Missy Rothstein|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
Missy Rothstein is an American model. Missy Rothstein is best known as the ex-wife of professional skateboarder and stuntman Bam Margera. She also appeared in a few movies, television shows, and reality shows between 2007 and 2012.
How old is Missy Rothstein?
Missy Rothstein was born on June 3, 1980, in Springfield, Pennsylvania, USA. Melissa Rothstein is her real name, and she is of American nationality. She is now 40 years old and a Gemini. Marian Rothstein, a single mother, raised her.
In terms of education, she attended West Chester East High School, where she met her future husband, Bam Margera. She then graduated from Penn State University, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in communications.
How much is Missy Rothstein’s Net Worth?
Missy Rothstein has a net worth of around $1 million, which is quite impressive. She also earns $42K. If she continues her career, her net worth will undoubtedly rise in the coming years. Rothstein is a very private person. She dislikes being in the spotlight. Rothstein’s ex-husband, on the other hand, is estimated to be worth more than $50 million.
Who is Missy Rothstein married to?
Rothstein married Bam in 2007 and became the sister-in-law of musician Jess Margera and the daughter-in-law of reality TV stars April and Phil Margera. The two have known each other since high school; they rekindled their relationship and began dating in the mid-2000s. The couple married on February 3, 2007, in a ceremony at the Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia, with many celebrities in attendance, including Ryan Dunn. The couple enjoyed their romance until 2010, when problems arose between them.
They began to live not in different houses, but in different cities, and Bam began having affairs with not one, but two women. After a few years with Bam, Rothetsin divorced him on November 1, 2012. The reason for their divorce is still unknown to the general public. However, it was previously reported that the American model filed for divorce because she was fed up with her ex-drinking husband’s habit. Missy’s life after 2012 has remained a complete mystery to the public. There is no information about where she lives or what she does for a living. She has faded into obscurity, and there has been no simple news about Missy.
How tall is Missy Rothstein?
In terms of height, she is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She weighs 59 kg and has a slim build. Her body measurements are 34-24-32 inches. She also has Hazel eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Missy Rothstein
- Missy had already aspired to be a model at a young age, but due to a lack of opportunities, she quickly abandoned her dreams and pursued acting and reality television.
- Missy Rothstein first appeared in the 2003 independent comedy film ‘Haggard: The Movie.’ She made numerous cameos in the reality television series ‘Viva La Bam’ two years later.
- Following this, she co-starred in the MTV reality show ‘Bam’s Unholy Union’ with her then-husband.
- During the show’s production, Rothstein was approached by ‘Playboy’ magazine and asked to pose naked with her then-husband as a guest photographer. Then, in 2008, she was cast in the original film ‘Bam Margera Presents: Where There Is Santa.’
- She appeared in a music video for the rock band CKY a year later. Rothstein hasn’t been seen in a movie, reality show, or television program in quite some time. She appears to be preoccupied with her other projects.
- Missy Rothstein’s ex-husband is a skateboarder, stuntman, actor, musician, and so much more, best known to the world for his work with stunt crew and actor Jackass.
- Between 2002 and 2011, they released five “Jackass” films. His career began with “CKY” videos in which he and his friends perform skateboard stunts.
- These series were the forerunners to the “Jackass” films that made him famous around the world.