Facts of Mozart La Para
|Full Name:||Mozart La Para|
|Birthday:||31 Jan, 1988|
|Birthplace:||Los Mina, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
|Net Worth:||$4 million dollars|
|Profession:||Rapper, singer, actor|
Mozart La Para is a rap artist, singer, and actor from the Dominican Republic. Mozart La Para rose to prominence in the early 2000s after signing with the American label Roc Nation, becoming the label’s first Latin artist. He also appeared in films such as “Pueto pa’mi” and “Los Paracaidistas.”
How old is Mozart La Para?
Mozart La Para is 32 years old and was born on January 31, 1988. Erickson Fernández is his full name, and he is originally from Los Mina, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He goes by the stage name Mozart La Para. He rose to the rank of Admiral later on. Mozart La Para began recording songs in 2002 with the money he received for attending school.
M. S. Bach Rafael Fernández is La Para’s father’s name, and Mélida Ferreira is his mother’s name. He has a sister named Katherine, as well. There is no other information available about his family or childhood other than their names. In addition, the rapper has not disclosed any information about his educational background.
His stage name is derived from two words: “Mozart” for composing different exponents at the start of his musical career, and “La Para” for the fear that his opponents felt when competing in a Free-Style match. Furthermore, his zodiac sign is Aquarius, his nationality is Dominican, and he has Spanish ancestors.
How tall is Mozart La Para?
When it comes to Mozart’s body measurements, he stands at a height of 5’9″ and weighs an unknown weight. Similarly, precise information on his chest-waist-hip, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on is available. Despite this, he has black hair and black eyes.
Estimated Net Worth of Mozart La Para
Moving on, Mozart La Para’s net worth is estimated to be in the $4 million range. He makes between $21k and $208k as a singer, $8k to $128k through his primary YouTube channel, and $668 to $10.7k through his secondary YouTube channel. Mozart also makes a living as an actor, earning between $19,500 and $208,500 per year. Aside from these, Mozart earns money by touring with his music. For Mozart’s concerts, tickets start at $302. The rapper also earns money from Instagram posts, which can reach five figures.
Career line of Mozart La Para
- Mozart La Para is a well-known Dominican rapper when it comes to his career and professional life. Si Te Puego Cuerno, Mami Yo Quisiera, and Pom Pom Pom helped him gain popularity. The rapper has also appeared on tracks by popular artists such as Shadow Blow and Sharlene Taule.
- Furthermore, as a special guest with renowned bachata group Aventura at the Izod Center in New Jersey during his first tour of the United States, Mozart La Para performed in front of 20,000 people.
- In 2011, his collaboration with Farruko, Si Te Puego Cuerno, became a smash hit. Furthermore, he rose to prominence in 2009 after embarking on a concert tour across Europe.
- Similarly, Mozart La Para began his artistic career at the age of 19 after years of free-style. Then, in 2002, with the money he received for his education, Mozart La Para made his first recordings.
- By 2007, his style, musical quality, and enormous talent had catapulted him to the top of the Dominican Rap scene.
- The rapper grew up in the Dominican Republic, on the outskirts of Santa Domingo.
- He grew up listening to classic Reggae en Espaol and had already developed a talent for freestyling by the age of 12. Using the skills he’d developed, Mozart La Para competed in local freestyle battles, eventually becoming a regular finalist in the Batalla de los Gallos.
- While most of his contemporaries were embracing dembow and tropical pop, La Para kept working on his Latin hip-hop sound. In 2013, he released several singles, including Mi Angelito Favorito and En Para Everyone. He then released more music the following year.
- It also includes the tropical-charting Pa’ Gozar from Billboard. Despite the fact that his popularity in Latin music had skyrocketed, Mozart began to make waves in the United States the following year with more Billboard-charting releases.
- Mozart’s Pueto Pa’ Mi was released in 2016. He also released the trap-influenced single Primero Que Kanye, which was inspired by his own life. Roc Nation’s Romeo Santos was drawn to it. As a result, the following year he signed La Para to the label’s Latin division.
- Furthermore, Fiesta y Vacilón is Mozart’s debut for the label. It was followed by El Orden, which debuted at the start of the year 2017. A few months later, it arrived.
- Mozart La Para announced a concert tour of the European continent in 2009. It was three months in duration. With over 30 activities, this tour was able to complete the agenda. Mozart La Para arrived in the United States a few months after his successful European tour.
- In only two months, he completed over 45 activities here. During his tour of the United States, Mozart performed as a special guest with the group Aventura in front of over 20,000 people at the “Izod Center.”
- Mozart traveled to Colombia for a promotional tour after completing a successful tour of the United States. He made history by being the first Dominican rapper to set foot on Colombian soil.
- He also visited the cities of Cali, Buenaventura, and Cartagena in Colombia three times. Colombian fans of Mozart have given him their unqualified support.
- Mozart then released the single “SI te pego cuerno” with Farruko without any breaks. Jhonny Rose created a successful video for it. In addition, in 2013, he released I Wanna Get Fly, which peaked at 25th in the US Tropical chart. Then, in 2014, Mozart received the Premio La Silla awards from La Silla.
- In 2015, he released Pueto pa’mi, a film based on his life, as well as Los Paracaidistas. Mozart also collaborated with Shelow Shaq on the single “Llegan los montros men” that same year.
- Mozart was able to secure a contract with Roc Nation the following year, in 2016. He was the label’s first Latin artist to sign with them. At the same time, Mozart collaborated with Sharlene and Nacho on the single “Toy Enamorado.”
- He also released the single Bye Bye in 2017. He worked with Liro Shaq and Chimbala on this project. Similarly, this single amassed millions of views on YouTube and made its debut on a variety of local and international radio stations.
- Mozart collaborated with Justin Quiles on the single Mujeres, which was released later in 2018. This single also includes a remix of the song by Farruko, Jowel, and Randy. Mujeres peaked at #3 on the “Producores de Msica de Espaa” chart, while Toy Enamorao peaked at #1 on the “Tropical Songs” chart.
- M. S. Bach La Para’s musical journey continues with the release of singles such as Karma, I Loved You, Papa Candelo, and They Are Bad. Mozart’s music had significant international ramifications, as well as millions of YouTube views.
- He appeared in Tainy, Sean Paul, Mozart La Para, and Cazzu: Lento in 2020. He was also in the film El cumple de La Para. After that, Mozart released his next single, Soy Calle, which received a lot of attention from his fans. Prior to this, he appeared in another film titled La Maravilla, which was released in 2019.
- Mozart La Para is in a romantic relationship with a Dominican actress named Dalissa Alegria, according to the rapper’s relationship status.
- He was previously married to Alexandra Hatch, with whom he shares a daughter named Charlotte. Alexandra is a Romanian-Italian real estate developer, and their daughter was born in 2013. After 10 years of marriage, the couple announced their divorce on March 26, 2019.