Oded Fehr is brought into the world on November 23rd, 1970 in Tel Aviv, Israel and at present dwells in the United States.
He is an Israeli entertainer who is generally referred to for his appearance as Ardeth Bay in the revamp of the Mummy 1999 and its continuation The Mummy Returns. Oded Frey films are viewed as best to most noticeably terrible with film trailers. Oded Fehr Movies got many honors throughout the long term, acquiring a great many around the globe.
What is the Age Oded Fehr?
Oded Fehr was born on November 23, 1970, in Tel Aviv, Israel, to Uri Fehr and Gila Fehr under the Sagittarius zodiac sign. The actor is 50 years old as of March 2021, standing at 6 feet 1.5 inches tall.
His mother worked as a daycare supervisor, and his father worked as a geophysicist and marketing executive. His grandfathers and grandmothers were Ashkenazi Jews from Germany and the Netherlands who had immigrated to Israel.
How much is Oded Fehr’s Net worth?
Oded rarely spoke about his earnings or property holdings, despite being in the spotlight since his professional debut in 1998. However, it is undeniable that such an illustrious career in the acting industry earned him a substantial sum of money. Oded Fehr’s net worth is estimated to be $3.5 million in 2021, though the exact figure has yet to be released.
Along with notable film roles, Fehr appeared in a number of critically acclaimed television series, including Sleeper Cell, UC: Undercover, Covert Affairs, Blood & Treasure, and Star Trek: Discovery. From TV credits, he allegedly earned a salary in the five figures per episode.
Is Oded Fehr still Appearing in Star Trek: Discovery?
Yes, from 2020 to 2021, the Israeli actor played Admiral Charles Vance in nine episodes of Star Trek: Discovery, which also starred Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, and Mary Wiseman.
According to IMDB, Oded will appear in the film Liar, which was supposed to be released in 2020 but is currently in post-production.
Is Oded Fehr married?
The couple met at the Los Angeles Opera and later began dating. Later that year, on December 22, 2000, they married in a small ceremony. The couple has three children since then: two daughters, Finley Fehr (born February 26, 2006) and Azelie Fehr, and a son, Atticus Fehr (b. January 4, 2003).
His son, according to reports, is named after the main character in Oded’s favorite book, To Kill a Mockingbird. The family is currently residing in the state of California. Oded previously resided in the Beverly Hills Post Office area, which was later purchased by Donna Livingston in 2013 for $1.658 million.
Career Line of Oded Fehr
- Fehr began her training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in England after completing a brief drama class in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Previously served in the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Oded Fehr was a member of the Israeli army from 1989 to 1992. Previously, the Tel Aviv native worked as a security guard for Israeli airline El Al.
- In the 1999 fantasy action film The Mummy, directed by Stephen Sommers, Oded Fehr played Ardeth Bay. Two years later, he co-starred with Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz, and Patricia Velásquez in The Mummy Returns.
- His other credits include NBC’s UC: Undercover, CBS’s Presidio Med, and the 2004 sci-fi film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
- In 2012, Fehr returned to work on Resident Evil: Retribution, the fifth sequel to the Resident Evil film series.
- In the film, he portrayed Carlos Oliveira alongside Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Fehr portrayed Farik on Showtime’s hit series Sleeper Cell from 2005 to 2006.
- Fehr starred as Mossad Agent Eyal Levin in the USA Network drama series Covert Affairs from 2010 to 2014.
- He made a guest appearance in the CBS NCIS season 10 episode “Shiva” in 2013.
- Fehr played Karim Farouk in the CBS drama series Blood & Treasure (2019), alongside Sofia Pernas, Kati Winter, and Matt Barr, after appearing in brief roles in The Blacklist (2015-19) and Young Justice (2011-19).