Facts of Payton Yeager
|Full Name:||Payton Yeager|
|Sibling:||five (Stephen, Taylor, Parker, Blake, and Jordyn)|
Payton Yeager is a YouTuber from the United States. Payton Yeager rose to fame alongside her family on the YouTube channel ‘Shot of The Yeagers.’ Her parents, Steve and Jamie Yeager, founded the family YouTube channel in 2015.
How old is Payton Yeager?
Payton Yeager was born on April 26, 2010, in the United States. She will turn ten years old in 2020. Her nationality is American, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Her mother’s name is Jamie Yeager, and her father’s name is Steve Yeager. Similarly, she has two older siblings, Stephen and Taylor, and three younger siblings, Parker, Blake, and Jordyn.
She currently lives in Utah with her family and attends school. Payton enjoys spending time with her family, painting, playing new games, and playing with slime. She also enjoys outdoor sports such as soccer and softball. Payton enjoys music and her favorite movie is ‘The Phantom of the Opera.’
Is Payton Yeager in a relationship?
Payton is far too young to be involved in a romantic relationship. She is still unsure about her love life. She is currently preoccupied with advancing her career and honing her skills. However, there is no doubt that she will receive a number of proposals in the near future.
Similarly, she is free of any rumors. Payton has never committed a scandalous act. She is still young enough to get involved in any kind of love affair or scandal. As of now, she has a very clean profile.
How tall is Payton Yeager?
Payton is still a growing child. Her height and weight are unknown. Her body stats, however, may change for a few more years. She has a charming personality. In addition, she has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Estimated Net Worth of Payton Yeager
Through their YouTube channels, the family would make a lot of money. However, their net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million.
Career line of Payton Yeager
- Payton Yeager rose to prominence through her family’s YouTube channel, ‘Shot of the Yeagers’ (SOTY). It was founded on August 10, 2015. The Yeager family, who are very religious, got the idea for a family channel after watching a video about the impact of social media at a Church of Latter-Day Saints session.
- Similarly, the name was a play on the liqueur Jägermeister, which is usually served in shots. Because their church forbids them from consuming alcohol, the family came up with the moniker “Shots of the Yeagers.” They thought it was a catchy name.
- Payton’s parents decided to start the channel on August 9, 2015, when she was five years old.
- Furthermore, their first video, titled ‘Putting Kids to Work,’ featured Payton’s parents filming them as they awoke and went about their day.
- Over the next few months, they began posting on a regular basis and made sure to cover a wide range of topics in order to attract a large audience. Despite a slow start, the channel quickly grew and attracted thousands of subscribers. Today, they post a wide range of content, including pranks, skits, adventures, challenges, and other popular YouTube themes.
- The most popular videos on Payton’s family’s channel include ‘THE GRINCH Stole Our CHRISTMAS!’, ‘LAVA MONSTER AT A PARK!!!’, ‘SARDINES IN AN EMPTY HOUSE! | NEW HOUSE HIDE AND SEEK’, and many more. Payton’s cheerful, yet naughty charm adds to the channel’s overall vibe.
- Similarly, the four girls have a YouTube channel called ‘Just 4 Girls,’ which was founded on August 13, 2018. They do challenges, make slime, bake, make music videos and skits, and play fun games with the family here. Their parents run the channel.
- The family has another YouTube channel called ‘SOTY Unplugged,’ which was launched on September 12, 2019.