Facts of Paul Qualley
|Full Name:||Paul Qualley|
|Profession:||former American model|
|Father:||Lee James Qualley|
|Mother:||Patricia Ann Rondou|
Paul Qualley is a former fashion model from the United States. He rose to prominence as the ex-husband of Andie MacDowell, a well-known American actress and fashion model. After his marriage to Andie MacDowell, he gained media attention. However, they are no longer together.
Paul Qualley’s Early Life
Paul Qualley was born in the United States of America in the year 1958. His nationality is American, but he is of Norwegian ethnicity. Paul James Qualley is his given name. Lee James Qualley is his father’s name, and Patricia Ann Rondou is his mother’s.
He has not revealed any details about his childhood. His educational background has yet to be revealed.
Who is Paul Qualley Dating?
Paul Qualley was previously married. He was previously married to Andie MacDowell, a well-known American actress and fashion model. They first met on a television show called “Gap Ads.” Before getting married, the couple had been together for several years.
In 1986, the couple married after years of affair. After more than 13 years of living together, the couple realized they were not made for each other.
As a result, they divorced in 1999 on mutual terms. Margaret Qualley, Rainey Qualley, and Justin Qualley are the names of the couple’s three children.
After divorcing his wife, he chooses to remain single and devote his life to his children and work. He is possibly single right now, according to the records.
- There is no specific information about how Paul got his start in the career. He’s walked a lot of runways.
- However, after some time, he realized he was more interested in contracting.
- As a result, he quit modeling and went into the ranching business.
- He became famous after marrying Andie MacDowell, a famous model, and actress.
- He is best known in his life for being Andie MacDowell’s ex-husband.
- He is currently doing a fantastic job as a contractor and has established his own career.