Facts of Robert Trump
|Full Name:||Robert Trump|
|Net Worth:||$200 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Real estate developer and Business executive|
|Sibling:||Maryanne Trump Barry, Fred Trump Jr., Elizabeth Trump Grau, and Donald Trump|
|Mother:||Mary Anne MacLeod|
Robert Trump was a businessman and a real estate developer. Donald Trump, the former 45th President of the United States, had a younger brother named Robert Trump.
How old is Robert Trump?
Robert Trump was born on August 26, 1948, in Queens, New York City, as Robert Stewart Trump. His mother is Mary Anne MacLeod, and his father is Fred Trump. He was the fifth and youngest child. Maryanne Trump Barry, Fred Trump Jr., Elizabeth Trump Grau, and Donald Trump were among his siblings. Robert went to Boston University and majored in economics. Similarly, he played soccer and was named MVP and team captain in 1969 while there.
How much is Robert Trump’s Net Worth?
As a result of his family’s wealth, Robert is a wealthy individual. Similarly, when it comes to his expertise, he is a retired business executive. In addition, he was in charge of The Trump Organization’s real estate holdings outside of Manhattan. The total assets of Robert’s were $200 million. It was his earrings from his entire lifetime of vocations and callings.
Is Robert Trump single?
Millbrook, New York was where Robert called home. The year was 1980. He married Blaine Beard after meeting her at a Christie’s fundraiser. Furthermore, he had a stepson named Christopher Trump-Retchin. Later, in 2007, the couple filed for divorce, which was finalized by 2009. In March 2020, Robert Trump married Ann Marie Pallan for the second wife.
How tall is Robert Trump?
Robert was a tall man with brown hair and green eyes. He stood 5ft 5in (169 cm) tall and weighed approximately 75 kg. His body measurements (chest-waist-biceps) were 41-34-15 inches, and he wore a size 8 shoe. In terms of social media, he had an Instagram account (@officialroberttrump), which still exists and has 1.9k followers. He was not, however, active on any other social media platforms.
Career line of Robert Trump
- Robert joined his father’s company and rose through the ranks to become the Trump Organization’s manager of real estate holdings outside of Manhattan. Similarly, he was a member of the board of directors of ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Bethesda Softworks, from 1999 until his death in 2020.
- ZeniMax also published series such as Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Doom, and Wolfenstein during his tenure as a director. Later, in the aftermath of the Parkland school shooting, his role at the company was highlighted by media outlets.
- His brother made the connection between video games and violence at the time, and he later met with various industry executives, including ZeniMax CEO Robert Altman. Robert was also a company investor. In addition, prior to his death, Robert Trump was the president of Trump Management.
- The Trump siblings, Donald and Robert, as well as their sisters Maryanne Trump-Barry and Elizabeth Trump-Grau, own the company. Trump was also a real estate developer at one point in his career.
- In 1990, Donald Trump appointed Robert to run the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Furthermore, according to Jack O’Donnell, Donald Trump yelled at his brother, blaming him entirely for the slot machine fiasco.
- Furthermore, Robert Trump remained a staunch supporter of his brother’s political ambitions. In a 2016 interview, Robert Trump stated that he was 100 percent supportive of his brother, Donald Trump.
- Robert was admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan for a week of intensive care in June 2020. On August 14, 2020, the White House announced that he was hospitalized once more and that his brother, Donald Trump, would pay him a visit.
- Donald Trump paid him a visit that day, later claiming that Robert was very ill and struggling. Robert Trump died on August 15, 2020, 11 days before his 72nd birthday, at the age of 71, at New York-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan.
- The cause of death for Robert, on the other hand, has not been revealed. Donald Trump stated that his brother is his best friend in a written statement.
- Then, in the East Room, a funeral service for Robert was held in front of 150 people. Furthermore, a president’s funeral was held in the East Room for the first time in nearly a century. All of the costs were paid for privately by Donald Trump.