Facts of Robin Gosens
|Full Name:||Robin Gosens|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million and $5 Million|
|Height:||1.84 m (6 ft)|
Robin Everardus Gosens, better known as Robin Gosens, is a German professional footballer. He currently plays for the Serie A club Atalanta as well as the German national team. His position on the field is either left midfielder or left-back.
Where was Robin Gosens born?
Robin Everardus Gosens’ real name is Robin Everardus Gosens, and he was born on July 5, 1994. He was born in Emmerich am Rhein, Germany. He has dual German-Dutch nationality and a mixed ethnic background because he was born to a German mother and a Dutch father. He is eligible to play for both national teams because he holds two passports. Robin will be 26 years old in 2020. His Zodiac sign is Cancer, and he is a Christian. He was born to his father, Holger, and his mother, Martina. His father used to play at Fortuna Elten, Robin’s first club, and his mother was an athlete.
He was in school when he made his international debut against Spain, and he immediately thought of his homework for his degree. “I’m an extremely emotional gamer who is constantly self-reflecting and striving to improve. As a result, I can become overly rigid, overly ambitious, or overly involved in certain situations. I need to study to take my mind off football. It is generally not a good idea to just think about work. The course has grounded me and shown me that there are other issues as well. That’s good for me and my head. After finishing my bachelor’s degree, I intend to pursue a master’s degree in sport psychology.”
Who is Robin Gosens Girlfriend?
Robin Gosens, a well-known and well-known footballer is unmarried. Fans of Gosens are curious to know who he is dating. Robin Gosens is currently engaged to his lovely girlfriend, Rabea. The couple has been together for a long time and will undoubtedly marry soon. His sexual orientation is straight, and he is not gay.
How much is Robin Gosens Net Worth?
Robin Gosens’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million as of 2021. His current market value is €35 million as of June 2021. His current club, Atalanta, pays him a yearly salary of £1,248,000. His weekly salary is £24,000. In 2020, he was paid £1,040,000 per year, and in 2019, he was paid £416,000 per year. His primary source of wealth is his football career, and he is content with his earnings.
What is the Height of Robin Gosens?
Robin Gosens, an athletic footballer, stands at 1.84 m (6 ft) tall. His healthy body weight is 76 kg. He is very conscious of his food intake, and he exercises frequently to keep his body in good shape. He has lovely blue eyes and medium brown-black hair. His hair is cut short. He has attractive body measurements and a charming smile. His shoe size is 8 US.
Robin Gosens’ Career Line
- Initially, Gosens played for local clubs such as Fortuna Elten, 1. FC Bocholt, and VfL Rhede.
- Then, on July 4, 2012, he joined and played for Vitesse’s youth setup before signing his first professional contract with the club on August 13, 2013.
- Prior to this, he failed a trial workout with Bundesliga giant Borussia Dortmund. He called it a shambles.
- On January 14, 2014, he was loaned to FC Dordrecht until the end of the season, and he made his debut against SBV Excelsior.
- On the 7th of February, he scored his first professional goal for the team against FC Emmen. He later returned to the Eredivisie after a nineteen-year absence.
- On May 29, 2014, his loan was extended for another year. On August 9, he made his Eredivisie debut, playing the full 90 minutes in a 2–1 away win against SC Heerenveen.
- He scored his first goal for the team against Excelsior on September 20th.
- On June 4, 2015, it was announced that he had moved to Heracles Almelo on a free transfer.
- Later, on June 2, 2017, it was announced that Gosens had transferred to the Italian club Atalanta.
- On September 18th, 2019, he made his Champions League debut against Dinamo Zagreb.
- On December 11th, 2019, he scored his first Champions League goal for the team in a 3-0 away win over Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Then, on November 25th, 2020, he scored his second Champions League goal in a 2-0 away win over Liverpool at Anfield.
- During the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 seasons, he was one of Atalanta’s top scorers, scoring 9 and 11 goals, respectively, unheard of for a defender.
- Moving on to Robin Gosens’ international career, he received his first call-up to the Germany national football team on August 25th, 2020, and made his debut on September 3rd, starting in the 2020-2021 UEFA Nations League match against Spain.