Facts of Sean Hannity
|Full Name:||Sean Hannity|
|Birthplace:||New York City, New York|
|Net Worth:||$250 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Sean Hannity is an American political commentator. Sean Hannity is the talk show host of the radio show ‘The Sean Hannity Show.’
How old is Sean Hannity?
Sean Hannity was born on December 30, 1961, and is currently 59 years old. Sean Patrick Hannity’s full name is Sean Patrick Hannity, and he is a Capricorn. Sean, likewise, was born in New York City, New York, United States of America, and is an American citizen. Similarly, he is of Caucasian ethnicity and practices Christianity. Sean Hannity is the youngest son of Lillian and Hugh Hannity. Similarly, Lillian worked as a stenographer and corrections officer in a county jail, while Hugh was a family-court officer. Similarly, he has three older siblings.
Likewise, his grandparents were among the first to immigrate from Ireland to the United States of America. Similarly, he spent his childhood in Franklin Square, New York. In addition, Sean attended Sacred Heart Seminary in Hempstead, New York for middle school. Similarly, for high school, he attended St. Plus X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, New York. Furthermore, for graduation, he attended New York University and Adelphi University but did not complete his education.
How much does Sean Hannity earn?
In addition, Sean Hannity is a well-known political commentator in the United States of America. Likewise, he has received both criticism and honors throughout his career. Similarly, he received the ‘Marconi Award’ twice, in 2003 and 2007. Similarly, he was named Network Syndicated Personality of the Year by the National Association of Broadcasters. Similarly, Sean was given an honorary degree by the chancellor of the evangelical Liberty University. Sean was also inducted into the ‘National Radio Hall of Fame’ in November 2017.
Sean has a net worth of $250 million and a salary of $40 million. Similarly, he owns opulent mansions and a slew of other properties.
Who is Sean Hannity’s Wife?
Sean is also straight and divorced when it comes to his romantic status. He had been married to Jill Rhodes since 1993, but they divorced in 2019 after being together for more than 26 years. Likewise, they have two children together.
How tall is Sean Hannity?
Sean is 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs around 70 kg. Likewise, his body measurements are 40-39-36. Similarly, in terms of his physical appearance, he has an attractive and charismatic personality. He has fair skin, black eyes, and light brown hair.
Career line of Sean Hannity
- Sean started a house painting business after graduating in 1982. Similarly, he began working as a business contractor in Santa Barbara, California. Sean made his radio debut in 1989 with the first talk radio show from UC Santa Barbara’s college volunteer station, KCSB-FM.
- He also worked as a general contractor. Similarly, this show had a 40-hour run time but was canceled after less than a year due to the controversy surrounding gay and lesbian rights content.
- Furthermore, the university board reversed the decision of the Santa Barbara chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, which argued that the station was violating Sean’s First Amendment rights. However, after the station refused to issue a public apology and more airtime to Sean, he did not return to the program.
- Similarly, after leaving KCSB, he advertised in various radio publications as “the most talked-about college radio host in America.” Similarly, WVNN, a commercial AM radio station, later hired him as an afternoon talk show host.
- Following that, in 1992, he went to WGST to fill the vacancy left by Neal Boortz. Furthermore, Sean left WFST for New York, and he filled in as the afternoon drive time host during Christmas week in January 1997.
- Sean launched his radio show on September 10, 2001, and it has since aired on over 500 stations across the country. Similarly, the Sean Hannity Show is a conservative political talk show in which he expresses his thoughts and ideologies on current issues and politicians.
- Furthermore, in 2004, he signed a $25 million contract with ABC radio with a five-year contract extension to continue the show until 2009. Similarly, Citadel Communication purchased this radio, and he signed a five-year contract worth $100 million.
- Similarly, Sean has signed contracts with network companies such as Clear Channel Communications and Salem Communications. Similarly, the program aired on several stations, including KTRH Houston, KFYI Phoenix, WPGB Pittsburgh, WKRC Cincinnati, WOOD Grand Rapids, WFLA Tampa, WOAI San Antonio, and WREC Memphis.
- WDTK Detroit, WIND Chicago, WWRC Washington, and KSKY Dallas are among the others. Furthermore, the show became quite popular, propelling Sean to No. 2 on ‘Talkers Magazine’s 2017 Heavy Hundred’ and No. 72 on Forbes’ ‘Celebrity 100′ list in 2013.
- Sean co-hosts the American political television show ‘Hannity & Colmes’ in addition to radio stations. Sean co-hosts this ‘point-counterpoint’ style program on Fox News Channel with fellow host Alan Colmes. Similarly, he presents a conservative viewpoint, whereas Colmes presents a liberal viewpoint. Despite his political and social conservatism, he has shown strong support for issues such as birth control.
- Similarly, Sean began hosting a Fox News show in January 2007. He founded ‘Hannity’s America,’ a weekly American talk show.
- Similarly, Sean is the author of books such as ‘Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty Over Liberalism,’ ‘Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism,’ and ‘Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama’s Radical Agenda.’
- Similarly, from 2003 to 2010, Sean hosted country music-themed ‘Freedom Concerts’ to raise funds for charity. However, in 2010, Debbie Schlussel, a conservative blogger, stated that only a small portion of the money raised is donated to the intended charity. Similarly, the General Trade Commission claimed Sean was ‘falsely promoting the concert proceeds would be donated to a scholarship fund for the children of those killed or injured in war.’
- Sean is also a real estate manager, and as of April 2018, he was reported to own at least 877 residential properties worth nearly $89 million. Similarly, the majority of the homes he has purchased are in working-class neighborhoods and were purchased with the help of Department of Housing and Urban Development loans.
- Throughout his career as a television commentator, the 58-year-old has faced a number of controversies and criticism. Similarly, one of them is ‘Birtherism,’ in order to answer questions about Obama’s citizenship, he repeatedly asked Obama to release his birth certificate.
- Furthermore, he called the circumstances surrounding Obama’s birth certificate “odd.” Similarly, this controversy heats up even more after he offers to buy Obama a one-way ticket to Kenya.
- Similarly, Sean has been heavily chastised for being overly supportive of Donald Trump’s candidacy and for giving Trump more airtime during his 2016 primaries. Furthermore, he has repeatedly backed and defended Trump for the comments and claims he makes.
- As a result, tensions between Ted Cruz, Trump’s rival presidential candidate, and Sean grew. Cruz accused Sean of being a “hardcore Donald Trump supporter.” Similarly, Sean responded by accusing Cruz of “throwing this in my face” every time he asked a “legitimate question.”
- His other controversies include ‘Conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton,’ ‘Murder of Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories,’ ‘Claims about election fraud,’ ‘WikiLeaks,’ and ‘Relationship with Donald Trump and Michael Cohen.’ Other criticisms include: ‘Criticism of the FBI, DOJ, and Special Counsel’, ‘Uranium One’, ‘Deep State’, ‘Comments on Sexual Harassment’, ‘LGBTQ’, ‘Islam’, Immigrations’, ‘Torture’, ‘Climate Change’, and ‘Death Panels’.
- Furthermore, he was put in jeopardy for the ‘Roy Moore interview and Twitter controversy,’ ‘Jake Tapper,’ ‘Foreign policy regarding the Iraq war,’ ‘Ukraine,’ and ‘Coronavirus Pandemic.’