Facts of Sean Kyer.
|Full Name:||Sean Kyer|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Education:||UBC Sauder School of Business|
Sean Kyer is a young Canadian actor, photographer, and web developer from British Columbia. Sean Kyer is best known for his role as Agent Oscar in the TV show ‘Odd Squad.’ Furthermore, he has landed notable television roles such as Albert Bickley in When Calls the Heart and Sam Cameron in Continuum.
How old is Sean Kyer?
Sean Michael Kyer, his full name, was born on July 31, 2001. He was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. He is currently 19 years old and his zodiac sign is Leo. Sean has not revealed the names of his parents. He has also not revealed any information about his siblings.
Sean attended Stratford Hall IB World School in Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, he enrolled in the UBC Sauder School of Business in Vancouver to study Commerce and Computer Science. His interests include short video production and photography. Kyer is managed by Premiere Talent Management, a talent agency based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
How much is Sean Kyer’s Net Worth?
He is a well-known Canadian actor who earns a lot of money. His net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million on average.
Is Sean Kyer dating someone?
In terms of his personal life, he is not dating anyone and is not in a relationship. He is young, and he may not want to get involved with anyone just yet. Sean is a hardworking man who is concerned about his future and is working hard to secure it. As a result, he is relishing his single status.
However, on January 3, 2020, he posted photos with Alexandria Swartz with the caption “Starting the New Year with the people (person) I like.” This raises the question of whether or not they are dating.
How tall is Sean Kyer?
He has a perfect body structure and a charming face. He has a tall frame height and a healthy body figure. As a result, his height is 5’8″ tall. He also weighs about 67 kilograms. She also frequently wears rectangle-shaped glasses. His eyes are light brown, and he has brown hair.
Career line of Sean Kyer
- This young actor has impressed everyone along his career path, including award-show juries, since he was two years old.
- His first appearance on screen in any format was in the video Wonders in the Forest, where he was dressed as a bear.
- Furthermore, when he was only nine years old, he wowed audiences with his performance as a young boy caught up in his mother’s heartbreaking loss in the feature film “Everything and Everyone.”
- And later his grandmother, and left to suffer as a result of his father’s emotional abandonment, played by Ryan Robbins.
- Kyer already has over 22 credits on her resume, three of which are recurring lead roles in popular TV shows. Furthermore, in the Sci-Fi series Continuum, a detective works tirelessly to return to the year 2077.
- Similarly, to her son ‘Sam Cameron,’ played by Sean
- Furthermore, in Hallmark Channel’s circa 1910 “When Calls The Heart,” Sean became a fan favorite for his role as a coal miner’s son, Albert Bickley aka “Pockets.”
- Despite his emotional range, Sean’s favorite acting genre is comedy. And he does it brilliantly.
- Sean also played Agent Oscar in the PBS Family Comedy ‘Odd Squad.’ The character that the producers encouraged him to create using his natural comedic timing.
- And one that earned him a Daytime Emmy nomination in 2015.
- Sean has more award nominations than acting credits. Sean has received ten Young Artist nominations and two wins in the last five years.
- In addition, she received two Young Entertainers Award nominations, one of which she won, as well as nine Joey nominations over the course of two years, four of which she won. She also received a Daytime Emmy nomination. And his nomination for Agent Oscar will be his fifth in four years.