Australian model Shanina Shaik acquired new tallness with her appearances on fronts of magazines everywhere in the world notwithstanding effectively strolling for well-known design shows like Victoria’s Secret and Project Runway.
When was Shanina Shaik born?
Shanina Shaik is a well-known and talented Australian model and actress. She was born on February 11, 1991, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She also has Australian nationality and is of mixed ethnicity (Pakistani, Saudi Arabian, and Lithuanian). Similarly, she was born into a very supportive family.
Her father’s name is Hanif Shaik, and her mother’s name is Kim Shaik. And she grew up alongside her brother. Similarly, she is a well-educated woman. Werribee Secondary College was where she went to school.
Who is Shanina Shaik Married to?
She is a married woman of 29 years old. In 2018, she married her long-term boyfriend, Greg Andrews, also known as DJ Ruckus. This lovely couple does not yet have children. For the time being, she is content with her life with her family and friends. Previously, she was in a relationship with Tyson Beckford. She later dated Tom Penfold and Ryan Leslie.
Body Measurement of Shanina Shaik
She is a lovely woman with a tall and slim body. Similarly, she is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 51 kg. Her hazel eyes and dark brown hair make her even more appealing.
How much is Shanina Shaik Net Worth?
She made a lot of money from her successful career. Tus is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million.
Shanina Shaik’s Career Line
- When it comes to her professional career, she began appearing on television in 2008. She was a runner-up in the American reality television show ‘Make Me A Supermodel’ in 2008.
- She then walked the runway in eight New York City shows and later for designers such as Lorick, Richie Rich, Abaete, and many more. She received the scorecard during the second season of summer 2010.
- She later signed a contract with New York Model Management and was given the opportunity to write editorials for Men’s Health and Seventeen Magazine.
- Similarly, she walked the runway for a variety of brands.
- As of now, she is an Ambassador for Just Jeans and has modeled alongside rugby star Sonny Bill Willimas and has appeared on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue India, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Vietnam, and Australia.