Facts of Eilidh Barbour
|Full Name:||Eilidh Barbour|
|Birthday:||December 14, 1982|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Profession:||Television presenter, reporter|
Eilidh Margaret Barbour works as a reporter and presenter for Scottish television. She took over from Hazel Irvine as the principal presenter for the BBC’s golf coverage in 2017.
What is the Age of Eilidh Barbour?
Eilidh Margaret Barbour was born in Dunkeld, Perthshire, Scotland on December 14, 1982. As a result, she is Scottish and of white nationality. She is currently 36 years old. She has remained silent in the public regarding her childhood and family. She, on the other hand, continues to use Instagram to share photos of herself, her parents, and her brother. Her parents are also athletes.
Barbour used to do sports as well when she was younger. She earned a bachelor’s degree in film and media studies from the University of Stirling. For a year, she worked as an English teacher in South Korea.
Who is Eilidh Barbour Husband/Spouse?
Eilidh Barbour is not married as of 2021 and has kept her romance a secret. Eilidh, a Scottish TV sportscaster, shared a photo on Instagram on the 17th of January 2018 of herself relaxing on the Caribbean coast of Cancun, Mexico.
Not only that, but Barbour has a slew of photos from her trip to Florida’s waters and beaches with her boyfriend. Back in 2011, she issued a warning to her pals not to use Twitter to talk to her boyfriend. Eilidh, a BBC presenter, appears to be alone. She has never spoken about her connection before now. Barbour is currently enjoying her relationship, which is free of rumors and scandals.
How much is Eilidh Barbour Net Worth?
Eilidh Barbour is a British actress who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Eilidh Barbour, a BBC sports broadcaster, is undoubtedly well compensated for her efforts.
According to Glassdoor, a BBC Broadcast journalist’s average salary is roughly £36,000 per year, plus £2,400 in bonuses. Barbour’s net worth is estimated to be about $1 million due to her work with the BBC since 2017.
Eilidh Barbour’s Career Line
- Eilidh returned to Scotland and began working for the STV television station after opting to pursue a career in broadcasting.
- She began by editing highlights from football and rugby. Later in the 2011-12 Pro12 season, she presented on STV Rugby.
- After covering the first round of the FA Cup in Final Score, Barbour gained national recognition. She’s worked at Final Score since 2016.
- She also covered the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. She also hosted The Football Show for Women.
- Eilidh took over from Hazel Irvine as the principal presenter for the BBC’s golf coverage in 2017.
- In 2018, she became a member of the Match of the Day 2 squad. She is currently employed by BBC Sports as a TV host.